W

18

Hyemi's P.O.V

I was outside in the garden with Mijoo, Jungkook and Taehyung playing badminton. We all were bored while Yoongi, Jimin and the other guys were doing some office work. Apparently, Namjoon and Yoongi had made up which was surprising. Maybe they had fights all the time.

I snatched the racket away from Mijoo and glared at her. It was girls vs boys and we were clearly losing because of Mijoo's recklessness. Jungkook smirked at me as if ready to beat me. I threw the shuttle cock in the air and hit it with my racket so it went in full speed.

He hit back just in time. I gritted my teeth in annoyance and focused on beating the arrogant guy on the other side of the net. Just when Jungkook was about to hit back, we heard a loud crash from inside the house.

I looked back at Jungkook and saw that he missed the shuttle causing me to smile in victory. "Hah! We get one score" I said while Mijoo high-fived me.

"That's not fair" Taehyung exclaimed with a childish pout on his face. "Jungkook got distracted"

"Not our fault" Mijoo stuck her tongue out at him. He groaned.

"Let's go check where the sound came from" Jungkook suggested not really caring if we got a score. He instantly went back to his serious mode and told us to stay close to him. Once inside the house, we saw the shattered pieces of a vase.

I walked into the kitchen to find a blonde looking for something in the cabinets. "Uh are you okay?" I asked the new member in the house. She jumped in surprise and looked at me with a face as if she'd been caught. "Kaori right?" I asked her with a smile.

"Yeah" She smiled nervously. "Sorry I broke that vase and I'm looking for something to clean it up" She said.

"I'll help you" I said and took the dust pan which was beside the dustbin. She scratched her head sheepishly and followed me out to where the broken vase was.

The guys and Mijoo were still there looking around like the idiots they are. I sighed and coughed catching their attention. Their eyes went from me to Kaori; Jungkook and Taehyung bowed instantly as if she was someone from a higher position. Me and Mijoo watched them confused.

"Ani you don't have to do that" Kaori said with a huge smile causing both of them to nod their head and stand up straight.

"Oh" Mijoo spoke up. "Is it because she's our new Luna?" She asked the guys leaving me clueless. Taehyung nodded his head while Jungkook looked at me as if waiting for my reaction.

"Luna?" I asked. "What's a Luna?"

"It's when the alpha-" Kaori began to speak but Jungkook interrupted her. They all went silent and I watched as Jungkook and Kaori made eye contact. They were having a conversation in their minds obviously and it seemed like Taehyung was listening.

Mijoo put a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. I glared at her and threw her hand off my shoulder aggressively. If she was my best friend she would tell me what was going on. Well, anyway Yoongi said he'd tell me today.

I glared at them all and ran away towards my room. On my way I bumped into a hard chest. I fell on my butt and looked up in surprise. It was Yoongi. He seemed to be walking towards the kitchen and bumped into me.

Yoongi lend me a hand as I took it and got up, rubbing my behind and mumbling some incoherent words. He smirked and pulled me close. "Did you say something?" The black haired guy asked leaning closer. I pushed him away and glared at him.

"You said you'd tell me today" I stated.

"I did?" He asked, teasing me.

I got annoyed and pulled away from him, stomping the other way. "I'm joking" He chuckled and grabbed my waist, back hugging me. He leaned down and kissed the mark on my neck, blowing on it making me all fuzzy. My heart started beating faster and I turned bright red.

"Get ready" He whispered and pulled away. I turned to look behind me at a loss of words. He was already walking away. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but also sighed in relief that he didn't do anything to me.

I ran upstairs and put on some comfortable clothes along with a bit of makeup to make me look presentable. I met Yoongi near the main door. Apparently he was already ready and waiting for me. I didn't take long so he stood up to open the door.

"Where do you think you're taking her?" I heard Mijoo's stern voice behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at her. She was glaring at Yoongi who was quiet knowing I'd handle the situation.

"That is none of your business" I said. Mijoo's eyes widened in surprise but she regained her composure.

"Look, Hyemi I'm just looking out for you" She tried to explain but I cut her off.

"Why do you care if you can't even tell me a secret?" I spoke "Bestfriend's are supposed to tell each other secrets"

"You know I can't" She exclaimed, trying her best not to cry. We always had fights and ended up crying but she tried to keep herself together because of Yoongi just standing there.

"Of course" I huffed sarcastically. I grabbed Yoongi's arm and turned away walking right out the door ignoring my bestfriend's concerned face. She yelled at me to wait but I slammed the door on her face.

Yoongi awkwardly followed me as I stomped angrily towards the forest. "calm down" He said making me stop. "Do you even know where we're going?" He asked with an amused smile. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

He chuckled and held my hand gently, leading me towards the opposite way.

A filler cause I'm evil "ψ(`∇')ψ