B

Namjoon and Kaori^^

12

"Before you shout about why I brought her here I ju-" J-hope started saying but was cut off by Namjoon growling. The tall guy walked up to the girl and leaned down near her. He sniffed her and his eyes widened. The girl was frozen too. She stared at him in shock as if they knew each other from long ago and were having a reunion.

"Mate" I heard both of them whisper at the same time. Namjoon quickly took off her ropes and looked at her for any injuries while all the guys just quietly stared at them.

"Okay am I the only one who's confused here?" I suddenly said with my arms crossed but everyone just ignored me. Namjoon stood up and growled at J-hope who looked like he was about to wet his pants.

"I-I'm sorry alpha! I didn't know she was your mate" He said regaining his posture and bowing down in apology.

"Baka" The foreign girl mumbled and crossed her arms. Namjoon looked really angry but hearing the girl speak Japanese caught his attention.

"Wait... why'd you even kidnap her?" Namjoon asked and took a seat at the end of the table, near us.

"Well, you told me to kidnap Akamatsu's daughter if he didn't accept our deal" He said and followed Namjoon, taking a seat beside Jimin and right in front of me. I listened to their conversation quietly, still confused as hell.

"What?! That's Akamatsu's daughter?" Yoongi yelled and looked at Namjoon "and she's your mate?!" He asked to confirm what he couldn't believe.

I saw 'Akamatsu's daughter' lean forward in interest while she kept her eyes on Namjoon. The said guy ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Hyung is in trouble" Jimin mumbled getting a glare from all of the men in the room.

"Oh my god" I decided to speak up "Are you guys involved with the Japanese mafia?" I asked with wide eyes. Yoongi hissed at me to shut up and I pouted and leaned back in my chair.

"But isn't this good in a way" Jimin said ignoring me "Maybe we could make the deal with Akamatsu's pack as she is your mate" He said.

"Are you crazy?" Yoongi yelled.

It's like they're talking in code language! I can't understand a word of what they're talking about.

They kept discussing something about mates, kidnapping, making a colony and alpha while I sat there completely clueless. I got bored and started playing with my hair until I finally heard someone call out my name. "Hyemi, we're leaving" Yoongi said with gritted teeth and grabbed my wrist to make me stand up.

"Wait! I thought you would answer my questions" I said and saw everyone's attention on us. I hadn't noticed that Yoongi and Namjoon had had a disagreement and were glaring at each other because I was too busy braiding my hair. He didn't listen to me and dragged me out of the room.

I just followed him not wanting to be put on that uncomfortable shoulder again. He started going towards his room and my eyes widened. I don't want to be alone in a room with him when he's so pissed off. What if he hurts me? Not that he hasn't already.

Yoongi dragged me into his room and slammed the door shut, locking it and took his shirt off. He threw it on the floor and jumped into his bed, burying his face in his pillow. I stood there awkwardly, not having seen this side of Yoongi before.

He was like a child throwing a tantrum. After a few seconds he changed his position and sat up, staring at me. "Come here" He said but I stood frozen in my spot. I don't trust Yoongi. He growled in annoyance and repeated his statement in a much more calmer tone which sent shivers down my spine. Without my will, my body started moving towards him.

He grabbed my body and threw me on the bed beside him. I was beyond frightened about what he was going to do to me. He got on top of me and leaned down to kiss me. I had no way of escaping his lips so ended up letting him kiss me.

He was very rough; he pushed his tongue into my mouth and explored, licking my tongue and teeth. It wasn't exactly the best because I felt like something was being forcefully pushed into my mouth. I pushed him away with my free hand causing him to glare at me.

"You need to calm down" I said, staring back at him with pleading eyes. "Don't do this if you're not in your right mind"

He just stared into my eyes for a few minutes.

Finally, he got off me and sat on his side. I let out a breath of relief and wiped my mouth to sit up and look at him. "You're right" He mumbled "I should go out for a run"

"A run? At this time?" I asked looking at the clock which read 11 pm. Isn't it too dark to go out for a run in the forest? He didn't answer me and walked out without even putting his shirt on. I heard the door lock as he left and let out a sigh.

It isn't like I'm going to run away at the middle of the night.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth with a new toothbrush I found in one of the cabinets. I walked out and towards the window where my eyes widened. Right outside the mansion, I saw a huge black wolf walking into the trees.

It was magnificent. It had beautiful onyx fur and was larger than a normal black wolf. I rubbed my eyes because I couldn't believe it. The wolf had this familiar aura about it. Once it was gone and showed no sign of coming back I crawled into the warm bed. I have to admit that it felt a bit lonely without Yoongi but I managed to fall asleep.

 I have to admit that it felt a bit lonely without Yoongi but I managed to fall asleep