=

22

Hyemi's P.O.V

"YAH" I screamed at the guy who had just slapped my butt. "You fucking pervert" I screamed at him, hitting his back with my fists.

"Ouch" I glared at the man who had just thrown me on a cold and hard cement floor. Once I saw his face, I looked away in disgust. He was the epitome of hideous. He had so much facial hair, anyone could easily mistake it for fur. His teeth looked like they hadn't been brushed since he was born. I somehow felt sorry for the guy and how people would be disgusted to be near him.

I looked around where I was and rolled my eyes and compared it to the place I was earlier. I had woken up in a very uncomfortable position. It's true when they say being on a shoulder freaking hurts. The guy was actually taking me somewhere underground as far as I knew.

"Nice view you got there" I said sarcastically.

"It's a prison cell" He said with his thick voice. It was the first time I had actually heard the guy speak which showed how dumb he really was.

"I was being sarcastic dumbass" I rolled my eyes again. He gave me a weird look as if he didn't understand me.

"You're going to regret it if you don't shut your mouth" He sent me a death glare as realization hit him at what I said. I guess it made sense since he wasn't Korean and took time to get what I said. I felt the urge to make another sarcastic remark.

"Why? Is the pea brain going to rape me?" I spoke in a baby voice without thinking then mentally face-palmed. Why would I suggest rape in this situation? I'm so damn stupid. Yoongi you better get here quick.

The guy smirked making him look like a psycho and leaned down, grabbing my chin roughly and making me look at him. I stared back with confidence trying to pretend that I wasn't intimidated by him. Even though, inside I was feeling terrified. Maybe it was Yoongi's constant abuse that made me immune to men's intimidation but I felt like I had to stand up for myself.

"That's a good idea" He said leaning forward. I moved away from him instantly feeling more disgusted then I've ever been in my life.

"Fuck yourself" I spat at him and he became angry. He raised his hand as if to hit me for saying such a word. But I was saved when I heard someone's voice from outside the cell. The other person was speaking in Japanese so I couldn't understand.

The guy gave me one last death glare before leaving the cell and slamming it shut. I heard the sound of the door locking and sighed in relief. I had to escape from here if my apparent hero didn't come here quick enough.

My thoughts went to Yoongi and I worried about how he must be doing. The last time I saw him, he was getting attacked by huge and savage wolves.

I'm so stupid. I should've fought back. I should've helped him. But no! I'm that annoying helpless and weak girl from the movies.

Thinking about Yoongi made my heartache. I felt so empty and incomplete without him. I didn't know why but I missed him desperately. Even though I thought of him as a ruthless kidnapper for most of the time I spent with him, I knew I had grown attached to him. Whether it was the affection or the possessiveness, I missed him so much.

I knew I had to get out of here and make sure he was okay. I had to- no needed to go back to him. Just as my mind was figuring out a way to get out of this horrible situation I saw something shine in the wall.

I got up and dusted my pants, throwing the dirty ground a disgusted face. There was a tiny hole in the wall that gave off the slightest moonlight, showing that it was already night time. I don't know how long I was out but I hoped that Yoongi made it out of there alive.

I tried to peek through the hole but saw nothing. If I could just know where I am, I might be able to look for an escape route. There was a guard standing in front of the prison bars which caused me to freak out. I hadn't noticed him there before and it seemed like he had sneaked up on me.

The last time I looked in the mirror, I wasn't beautiful or sexy in any case. I don't get when my life turned into a series of kidnappings.

"hey mister" I said in hopes to catch the attention of the guard. He turned around and looked at me with a bored expression. I got an idea and spoke up without going over my thoughts. "I want to use the restroom" I said and acted as if I was in a hurry. "Really bad" That seemed to convince him as he took some keys out of his pocket and unlocked the cell.

He took out one of those black sticks that police men use and moved it towards me. "Try to run away and you'll end up with this lodged in your stomach" He threatened with a menacing glare.

I shivered at his tone. "Dude chill" I said then followed him towards the rest room. To my surprise, the place we were in wasn't half as bad as the prison cell. It seemed like an old house that hadn't been used in years. The only weird thing was that it had a prison cell in its basement.

I mean seriously? Who keeps a jail in their basement?

The guard led me to a brown door in what looked like an unused room. I opened the door and peeked a look inside. To my relief it was like any other normal bathroom you'd see in a normal house. I walked in and turned around to lock the door when the guard smirked at me.

"Would you like some help?" He asked, his eyes glinting with lust. I flipped off at him and slammed the door shut, locking it. I looked around the bathroom to see if there was a window or vent I could escape through.

I was disappointed when I saw only a tiny glass window that looked like it could fit a mouse. Sighing, Idid my business before opening the door to see the guard waiting. He gestured me to walk back to the horrible cell. I took the chance to look the other way and see that there was a door at the end of the corridor.

It looked like the front door with the small golden letter slit between it. I mentally calculated how I could sneak up to there without anyone noticing. If the door wasn't locked, I might be able to escape.

Just as I was looking at the door I felt a light hit on my back. I glared at the guard who seemed to be amused by my reaction. "Move or I'll have to do something worse" He said. I turned and walked back to the dark basement not wanting to know what 'worse' meant.

I should've taken those self-defence classes in school.