Episode 16: Hunter, Criminal, or Hero?

Haha I was in church tonight for this movie viewing thing, and i was sitting near the front with my little sister (she's three years old). Anyways our pastor asks "What is love?" And no one really answers out loud b/c it's one of those things where the person asks the question, takes a break to let you think, and then answers it themselves. Of course a three year old doesn't get that, and of course she doesn't really understand the question, so during that little break of silence she screams out "I LOVE ZOMBIES."

Note to self: Dont let my little sister watch Walking Dead with me anymore.

I know what youre thinking, "You let your three year old little sister watch TWD with you?!?!"

Yeah, well, who said I make good life choices ok? Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter (my sister might since it has zombies in it, I just cant get over that haha I died laughing in the sanctuary haha). It is LONG and it is filled with a LOT of stuff. Like important stuff too. It also bounces around a lot. Sorry about that.

I put a few pictures below for the heck of it.

___________________________

The sun was gone. It had been setting when Tony and Dave hit the floor dead, but now it was hidden under the horizon leaving the bar filled with a dim darkness.
"Who is Dean Winchester?" Glenn asked glancing around. Rick's eyes were focused on you. He had remembered the name Dean, you said it that drunken night at the CDC.
You let your eyes fall back to the ring. How could you remember the smallest details about this guy but not the big things? You could remember how his hand felt when he gripped your own. You could remember a deep chuckle, a forest, fall smell with faint traces of alcohol mixed with something sharp like cinnamon, the sound of a rock ballad hanging in the air, yet you couldn't remember his face. You couldn't remember his eyes or his hair, his smile, you couldn't remember who he was to you. Only a name and faint traces of a life together.
"I don't know." The words fell off your lips in a broken voice. "I don't know who he is."
Glenn heaved a sigh, sorry for your pain. His eyes darted back to Tony who was motionless and lying in the puddle of his own pee. His eyes stared out at nothing and it shook Glenn to his core. Rick noticed his gaze and shifted back into what was happening.
"You alright?" He voiced.
Glenn's eyes shot up to Rick. He understood that what had happened needed to happen. Tony and Dave were going to kill him, Hershel, and Rick, maybe do worse to you. Glenn's voice was breathless, "Yeah."
"Aimee? You good?" Rick looked to you. You could see his question was more than just if you were ok after seeing the shooting. It was about the ring as well. You pocketed the ring with a nod.
"Hershel?" Rick asked but was answered with silence. Hershel glanced around before finally giving Rick a small bob of his head that Rick returned.
Hershel spoke softly, "Let's go back."
Glenn and Hershel started for the door. Rick bent over and grabbed Tony's shotgun and shells. You followed his example and picked up the handgun Dave had. You stood with the gun held loosely in your hands. Rick caught your eye and gave you a nod of encouragement. He wanted you to carry, and a part of you wanted to. You let your fingers tighten around the handle as you prayed accepting this didn't come with the price of your past eating you alive.
The four of you began to leave when bright headlights passed in front of the bar sending beams of light across the room. Your eyes widened in surprise.
"Car, car, car." Rick whispered roughly. He motioned for everyone to hide, "Get down!"
You darted toward the front of the building and leaned against the wall on the left side of the left window. Rick was closest to you, he was pushed against the wall between the left window and the double doors. Glenn was on the other side of the doors between them and the right window while Hershel was on the other side of the right window.
The four of you were silent as the sound of car tires on gravel stopped suddenly. Car doors were opened and closed and a man's voice suddenly spoke breaking the fragile silence.
"Dave? Tony? They said over there?"
"Yeah."
A second voice answered.
"I'm telling you I heard roamers." A third voice called.
"DAVE? TONY?"
"Shut up! You wanna attract 'em!"
It sounded like three guys talking, but there could've been more people than three. You pressed yourself further against the wall as shadows passed in front of the window. It was easy to see they held weapons of their own. Rick pulled out his gun quietly as you glanced down at your new gun. It looked like you'd put your skills to the test sooner than you hoped.