BLACK

This is a Supernatural/The Walking Dead crossover.

I DO NOT OWN The Walking Dead or Supernatural. I barely own the story line b/c technically it'll be following the story line of TWD (sort of).

I DO OWN any OCs that I throw in (which probably wont be many) and the actions of the Reader.

Oh and while I'm on that note this is a Reader insert with multiple end results which means you'll be able to choose who you want to end up with in the end. The choices (This is subject to change) are Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, and Dean Winchester.

You don't have to have any background knowledge of TWD or SPN to enjoy this story (I mean it wouldn't hurt to have any, but it ain't needed). It will follow the story line of TWD starting in season one and through, and it will follow SPN after season 7ish. I really don't plan on following the SPN story line AT ALL, but I might reference things that have happened to them between season 1-7 (I haven't even seen season 8 or 9 yet T-T).

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS. SO MANY SPOILERS. THIS WILL LITERALLY FOLLOW TWD WORD FOR WORD AT SOME POINTS. I WATCH THE EPISODES AS I WRITE. SO HEY LOOK OUT FOR THE FREAKING SPOILERS OK?

I put this down as a Horror story (b/c I haven't done one of those yet :D) b/c it will have the walking dead in it meaning it will have themes of horror dealing with gore, death, and fear.

The theme song for this story is Black by Kari Kimmel (which is a song I think they used for a TWD commercial).

I hope y'all enjoy!