Chapter Thirteen Temptations•

Vote and and comment babes ♥️

Damion's p.o.v

So when are you going to leave ya little bitch ass girlfriend, baby?" I sat on the edge of my bed and roughly tossed back on my black polo shirt. I got up and tried to reach for my keys on the dresser,but this thot grabbed my keys before I could and death stared the fuck out of me. The hell wrong with her?
"Answer my question or no keys." I huffed in annoyance.
"I don't know ,aight? Now swing my keys." I motioned for them back. This bitch was really testing my last god given patience.
"Fine." She tossed me my keys and I grabbed my phone out the charger. Damn. 8 missed calls and 30 unread messages from Aaliyah. She wants to make up and to be honest I want to also.
"We shouldn't be a secret. I should be known to everyone just as your girlfriend is known." I looked straight at her.
"BITCH IS YOU RETARDED?? Nobody is gon' to know nothing so shut the fuck up and stop thinking shit that ain't never gone be." I balled up both of my fists in rage and started breathing weirdly. I took a deep breath and chilled.
"Your uncontrollable anger will be the death of you."
I shook my head and un-balled my fists.
Angie pulled the blanket to her chest as she sat her self up slowly on the bed. I don't know why. I already seen everything she got. She was honestly getting boring and she needed to find her way out of my crib.
"K,but how long do you think you can keep this up? Sooner or later your bitch will find out." She smirked.

I paused then walked over to the bed and brought her neck into the grasp of my hands.  Fuck keeping it under control.
"And you won't be the one to let her know? RIGHT ANGIE?" She whimpered and tried to escape,but naturally I was stronger than her. Her corny ass smirk disappeared.
"Pleaseee!" Her face started to turn an unattractive color,her eyes bulged out their sockets,while her legs started to kick around.
I smirked in satisfaction.
"Answer my fucking question or no stopping."  I teased.
I squeezed harder,Her heart beats were starting to become faint in my hands.
"Yes,please l-let me goo." She managed to use her last breath to cry out and I let her go.
She coughed heavily and laid there weak on the bed. I scoffed.
"Let this be a warning to you bitch. You know who I am and you know who I know so don't you ever try to threaten me again or next time I won't let go." I was heated.
She said nothing.
"DO I FUCKING MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" She jumped in fear then nodded.
This bumass baba forgot what I was capable of?
"And when you leave make sure to grab all ya shit and don't bring that wack pussy up in here again."
I fixed on my Rolex and left.I gotta drive to the party and apologize to Aaliyah.
Once we make up everything will be the same as it was before.

*********************.

Chanel's p.o.v

I couldn't concentrate on reading,not when Will was legitimately piercing my face with his eyes.
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I took my eyes off of my book on my laptop and looked at Will who was standing all shadowy like in front of my bed.
"I don't get you." He said with his eyes still strained on me. I lowered my eyes down in disbelief and annoyance,I huffed,shut my laptop then shifted It to the side.
"Well we only knew each other for like two ,almost three days,so I wouldn't expect you to get me." I put my hair down into a low bun then slapped my bonnet on my head.
Will started to snort uncontrollably then busted out into a laughing fit.
"What's the joke?" I got up and walked away.
"The Bonnet." Will phewed and walked in front of me stopping me from getting inside the bathroom.
"But you still manage to look ridiculously sexy." Will said adding a somewhat sexy lip bite.
I stared at his perfectly plumped,moisturized lips and rolled my eyes.
"Is this suppose to make me change my mind?" I asked with a fake smirk on my face.
"Hopefully." He lifted up my chin and smiled with the most fuck-boyish wink I've ever seen in my life following after.
I looked him in the eyes and moved his arm out  of the way so I could get into the bathroom.
"Don't you have some one waiting for you downstairs at the party? Hurry." I smiled and before he could say something I shut the door in his face.
"Keep playing hard to get cause it's only gonna make me want you more my peaches ." He said in jokingly way.
I rolled my eyes. He needs to go.
After about a minute I didn't hear him anymore,so I opened the door.
I sighed. He's gone,finally.
My mind was actually considering the option of going on a date with him. He's so obnoxious and self absorbed,I can't. I promised myself I wouldn't get hurt again and he just seems like the type to inflict that pain.
I went back into my bathroom to take a nice,quiet,hot shower.
And maybe after I can get a good nights rest.