Chapter Six

Chanel's p.o.v

The guys seem wild cool and nice.
I feel like this summer is going to be more popping.
The entire mood changed since Damion popped up. I hope Nnedi don't throw her sandle at him again.
Right now I'm on my phone texting my ma,I miss her so much and dad.I can't wait to visit them soon.

I look a little to the left because I felt a pair of eyes on me and it's that guy William-I think that's his name.
He all up in my personal.
"Do you need something." I try to say in the nicest voice possible.
He snaps out of his daze and looks at me.
"Who me?nah I'm just chilling." He shifts away from me a little then pulls out his phone all awkwardly.
I nod and look back at mine.
I finish texting my Momma and look around at everyone. I instantly notice Tanaya flirting her ass away to that guy she was going Gaga over. Aw.
I can tell he feeling her too ❤ ,but hopefully she don't be so fast and do something nasty with him because she just met him. I know Tanaya and she got a past. I just hope she remembers she a child of god.
I then look over at Nnedi and Lucas and it looks like they ain't got nothing to say to each other,but we ALL know deep down Nnedi got a lot to say. I turn off my phone and lay back in the couch.
Aaliyah and Damion comes into the main room hand in hand. Welp time to pack the shoes so Nae won't do no throwing.

If you guys wanna know the guy who plays Damion his Instagram is @papihoward 💕