Chapter Ten (part two)

"Aye!, aye, aye, you lit" Nnedi started gassing me and I knew motherfuckers was looking our way crazy.
Shit was funny. the lean started getting to my head so I stopped dancing."why you stop? I look down at her, my eyes barely opened. "You don't look so good, you wanna go upstairs and sleep?" She said rubbing my shoulder. I slid my hands down my face and shook my head no. "Nah I'm good just getting old." She kept on looking at me. I foundt it real cute how concerned she was but I was alright.

"Are you su-"

"Yes. I'm sure nae." I laughed sizing her up a bit.

"Mhm.. okay whatever you say coly." She started looking around.

"Imma head outside real quick." she looked up at me then nodded.

I left and made my way outside.
I pulled out my lighter and my perfectly rolled blunt and placed it to my lips.

"Omg lucas!" A female voice called out. I looked around tryna to make out who the fuck it was that called my name,when I couldn't see who it was I shrugged and lit it up not careing. who ever called me better come see me face to face, it's to dark out for that.

"Lucas!" I took a drag from it then let it out with a tired sigh.

I turned my head a bit and saw a female looking figure coming closer.
.....

********Dillyn**********

"Damn ma you gon make a nigga trip."
I laughed.

Trying to carry tanaya upstairs was the hardest thing a nigga could do especially since I was drunk but not as drunk as her, she almost made me miss a step.
She was complaining about how her feet was killing her when we was dancing so I decided to take her upstairs to her room.

"Imm tiredd" she yawned and wrapped her arms around my shoulder, holding on a little tighter.
"Aight, when we get upstairs I'll lay you down." After about walking three more steps I finally got us upstairs.

"Which room is yours ma" she pointed at a door at the end of the hallway then dropped her hand back onto my shoulder.
.....
I opened the door and switched the light on. I noticed that one side of her the room was wild clean then the other wasn't so much.

"We here." I looked over at her and saw only the side of her face,she didn't move so I knew she was sleep.

"All this work for you" I whispered to myself.

I used my leg to shut the door behind me.
The loud music that played from downstairs died down a little now.

I walked over to her bed and laid her down gently trying not to wake her up.

I took off her sneakers and tossed them to the side of her room that was messy then I reached for her lightweight pink blanket on the side of the bed and wrapped it around her body.

She let out a sigh then snuggled up under it getting comfortable.

"Night." I turned away walking back to door.
I just wanted to go back downstairs to the function.

"Dillynn can u lay down with me." I thought her ass went to sleep.

I closed the door back slowly and walked back over to her bed.

"Nah ion think so tay." No matter how much I wanted to I knew that it wouldn't be right only because if I got in that bed with her I wouldnt just lay down with her and she wouldn't just lay down with me,her drunk head ass would prolly pull something.

"Pleaseee" she continued to beg over and over but I just shook my head.
She had this pout that made her look like a five year old.
I laughed a little.