Chapter Seven (part two)

"I'm not gonna do that..." I trail off.
"And why the fuck not?" Damion rolls his eyes and his body language slums down.
"Because, I just can't Day." I look away. How could he even ask that.
"I don't want you in one house with all them niggas" Damion spat. Sorry to say this,but when Damion is mad and jealous it be so cute.I look up at the clear blue sky above me lost in boredom. He continues.
"Unless u gone stay at my crib for the whole entire Summer." He really came here high smh I shake my head with a plain expression and I zone back out as he continues talking.
"Know what? Since yo ass wanna be fucking stubborn and not kick them out or drop yo ass at my place I'm just gonna have to monitor de bwoi's then and sleep over tonight and every night till they fucking leave." I tilt my head to the right a bit and look at him like 'babe I love you and everything but you took something real strong before you came here I swear'

I slowly start picturing the scenario of how it would go down if he did spend the night here and it don't look pretty. I roll my eyes at how fucking crazy he is. he dragging it to much and for no reason at all I'm not gonna do anything unfaithful or untrustworthy never have never will 💯... and if he sleeps over that will only cause more unnecessary problems 😥...

End of Aaliyah's p.o.v

~Tanaya's p.o.v~

In the living room with the guys, Nnedi ,and Chanel.

Me: "That was better then having cablevison"
I pop some more popcorn in my mouth amused at what just happened.
Nnedi: "Lol but nah for real he got me fucked up who that nigga think he is... Coming up in here tryna call me a bitch but he keep on forgeting he was tryna hit this but failed greatly in the process of cuffing his "boo" ... Shakes head pathetic"....

I chew faster....tf did she just say.. Maybe this popcorn old damn you walmart💀 I look to see if chanel looking someway and she looked just as shocked as me. Im flabbergasted 💀well not really I mean its damion what can't u expect?.All The guys except for Lucas are shaking their heads in disgust nigga Lucas just chilling. I can tell he fronting like what he just heard ain't bothering him.Why should it anyway?... Nnedi and him are ex- bestfriend's and are struggling to talk to each other now (fake smile, fake smile ).

Chanel:"Wow.. wait does Aaliyah know all this??"
I look at Nnedi I can see a sign of regret on her face.
Nnedi: "Huh?... Oh... no" 😞
She said softly.
Me: "Then wtf you was waiting for?? Jesus?? You betta tell her ass now maybe she'll finally realize that he ain't shit"
Chanel: mumbles .."Finally..."
Me: "Ha heard that"
I pop more popcorn into my mouth (sorry but its good as hell) and watch the boys reaction one by one
Vier: "I know it ain't my place to say this But what does she see in that nigga tho..he don't seem right in the head "
Nnedi: "Thank you!! Some one understands and u can say anything u want vier bear ❤ "
Will: "Ayo 😂.. and why you salty vier 😏??"
Vier: "It was a question nigga....and she seems nice she don't need all that stress coming from one nigga .....vier bear??"
Am I missing something ?? Its only day one 🐸🍵 mhm I just pop some more popcorn and 😏
Chanel: "So nnedi your not gonna thank lucas?"
Nnedi starts turning a bit red in the cheeks. I didnt even know she could do that with her burnt looking self 😂 jk jk thank god she can't read my thoughts.
Lucas: "You ain't gotta thank me you could have handled it by yo self i know you already but that nigga needed to be put in his place fr ....and you my home girl ain't no body gon disrespect you like that .." He gives a quick smile at her then checks back at his phone as if something so important just popped up.
Nnedi nods slowly and the red from her cheeks start fading away ... Yep my bitch crushing hard 💓
~End of tanaya's p.o.v~

Vote and comment babes💕💕

Once this chapter and the chapter before this reaches 210 views and 20 votes will update guys 😊💙