Chapter Eight

Vote and comment babes 💞🙏

~no ones p.o.v~

Chanel breaks the small silence that
fills the room.

Chanel: "so ....where's that party tonight gonna be tay."
Tanaya: "oh didn't I tell you guys the party is going to be..."gco by aaliyah
Aaliyah:"damion is staying over tonight so be nice." she looks at nnedi with a stern look
Nnedi slouches down in her seat and huffs Lucas looks down at her and chuckles a bit.
Aaliyah makes her way back outside to damion.
❤🔥~Lucas's p.o.v~
That nigga dashawn or w.e his name staying the night ion know what the deal is with nnedi and him but he need to fall back I ain't with it I look over at nnedi and she slouching back on the couch we both on she still got that same cute stank attitude. I chuckle a bit at the sad huff she let's out My phone starts buzzing around in my pocket and I look to see who the message is from ... What this girl want now I get up and go to the back and call her annoying ass.
??? "Bae that u? I miss u"
Lucas: "yeah its me what u want mya."
Mya: "I miss u and I feel like u ignoring me."
I can hear her voice cracking a bit I feel a little bad cause I am ignoring her I don't got time for her clingy ass right now.
Lucas: "Sorry you feel that way just been a little busy that's all" I say in a nicer tone
Mya: "oh .. well I got a surprise for you"
Now this girl know I don't like surprises.
Lucas: "what is it?"
Mya:"I can't tell you its a surprise lucas you gonna find out later and your gonna love it."
I sigh
Lucas:"aight talk to you later babygirl."
Mya: "alrii daddy i love you."
Why she had to call me daddy like that 😩now I gotta say I love you back damn...😒😭
Lucas:"luh you to"
I tap the end bar and feel a presence behind me I turn around and its ma boy dillyn.
Lucas:"Nigga why u sneaking up on me?"
Dillyn: *laughs a bit * "shawty causing u trouble huh?"
He says with his thick louisiana accent.
We've been brothers for years now and I still don't understand half the things he says but I fw his accent so I imitate it from time to time.
Lucas: "I'm sawy wha u say about my Lil shawty.??" I said imitating him.
He gives me a straight face
I started laughing like crazy.
Dillyn: "I ain't gon say nothin' no mo ya herd me." He shakes his head
I continue to laugh as he walks away.

Hoped you guys liked it sorry that its a bit short.
Vote and comment babes 💞🙏