Chapter Two

Aaliyah-above

Meanwhile ...

Tanaya's (Tay) p.o.v

So we're back from the beach and my tan is on point! Yassss.
I take a quick ten minute shower and change into my cute pink crop top, some tanish boy cargo shorts and lastly put my hair into a messy bun. I started getting bored since the girls were showering also, but longer so I decided to look at all my notifications from my social medias.
I scroll.
Comments ... Likes..likes, likes, all likes.
I continue scrolling and I see a DM(direct message)... From... Omg!!! This is not real... Dillyn-motha-fucking-Troy ahh I open the dm quickly and start to read it out loud.
' I don't usually go into random girls dms but my boi Lucas had seen some girl in your recents and he says he knows shawty and he wants her number if that's alright.😅'
Omg!!
He has to be talking about Nnedi.
She's the only other girl in my recents.
What do I say? I go downstairs to try and find Nnedi ,but I find Aaliyah instead watching t.v.
She's cool with Lucas -well used to be so I should tell her also. I look down at her on the couch laughing at what's going on, on the T.V
"Hey Liyah?"
She barely looks up at me still having her attention on the Tv.
"Yeah?"she questioned then looks back at Love and Hip Hop New York.
"Dillyn troy! just dmed me talking about Lucas Coly and how he noticed a girl he used to hang out with who is in my recents A.k.a Nnedi A.k.a
our stripper hoe and lucas wants her number!!" I say super fast.
She looks at me like Im bluffing.
"Bruhh that's funny. You should be on Tv Tay .. L.o.L"
Wth. She doesn't believe me.
She looks back at her show.
"Liyahh I'm heart attack serious."
I shoved my phone in her face and she jerks her head back a bit and then analyzes it.
She starts reading and slowly I start to see a smile creeping up on her face.
"Omg!!!" Aaliyah announced.
"I know!!" I pitch in.
Aaliyah gets up and we squeal and jump up and down like little kids.
I stop jumping and she stops too.
"What happened.?" Aaliyah says taking mini breaths. Jumping is one hell of a workout.
"I.d.k what to say." I frown.
She grabs my face mooshing my cheeks together with her hands.
"Say yes bro! and give out her number to him shii!" Aaliyah yelled in my ear.
Any louder satellites from fucking space would have detected it.
"Damn ow,and okay." I quickly dmed him back, of course with a heart and Nae's number.

End of Tanaya's p.o.v~

Vote and comment babes 💞