Chapter Nine

Imma skip since I don't feel like writing anything extra.

Outfits for the party above

Vote and comment babes💕

********Nnedi********
Tanaya just informed me, aaliyah and chanel that the party that we were supposedly pulling up to tonight is actually going to be here.....at the beach house cause "we're hosting it" how? how? how? I say in my head over and over she can be so forgetful at times.

"So ...Tay when were you going to tell us that we were having the party here tonight." aaliyah said laying on the bed with Damion who is just on his phone ignoring us *stank face*

" Well.. I was going to but i guess i forgot ..my bad.." Tanaya replys with
a very awkard smile.

"How are we going to get a dj,food, drinks and etc in under three hours. you know things we need for a party" I said a bit annoyed just can't believe she forgot to tell us.
I could hear Damion rolling his eyes

This nigga.

I roll my eyes back at him "can you explain to me again for the third time why the fuck he in this room with us?" I can't stand him he need to go.

"Dead ass.." Chanel mumbles.

Aaliyah gives me a stop look.

"Like can he leave the room and go downstairs where the guys are" I add on making eye contact with him I think I'm gon gag in the corner real quick he trash.

"why is that pelican talking to me??"he said to Aaliyah with a stupid ass confused face

This nigga.

Im about done ready to kick him in his man hood Aaliyah looks at him with the same look she gave me.

"First off I was not talking to yo hoe ass so stop being trifiling."I curse

"Who's mans is this trying to talk to me" he said still asking Aaliyah like she had all the answers.

I was about to say something back to him but aaliyah cut me off with some meaningful shit like we some civilized adults.

"Can yall stop going back and forth with each other please! There's other things to worry about" she begged looking at lil ole me and her ass wipe.

"Fine.." I say a bit dissapointed I was so ready to fire that ass up

"Thank you. Tay call everyone you know that ain't been invited yet and tell them to come thru with drinks and food and shit"aaliyah said mad serious.

"Aight" Tanaya pulls out her embezzled jewled I phone and goes straight to her contact list which anyone with eyes should notice has a lot of people in it she real cool with errbody she the party girl, the girl that everyone wanted to be around wild crazy and what not but still real chill that's how we became friends she fun to hang around.

"Nnedi you go downstairs and tell the guys that there's a change in plans and we're hosting the party here and ask them if they know people who can bring music and entertainment or anything to the crib" Aaliyah says.
believe it or not when we're stuck in a situation aaliyah is the one to solve it most of the time she's really the glue in our friendship.

" Bet." I said to Liyah.
I open the door ready to go downstairs to tell the guys about the plan until.

"Um guys before we get all in this yay buddy team work thing don't yall remember the last time we hosted that one party" Chanel said hesitant I instantly remembered the day it was last year during spring break at my house it started out as a little get together you know just a small amount of our close friends then more people then we expected showed up but it was alright until more and more started pulling up it was a full out crazed zoo different things led to another the cops came and drugs and alcohol was involved because some smart person thought it would be fun to add homeboy a.k.a GHB a.k.a ecstasy in all the drinks at the party smh we were almost fined with a charge until we explained to the po that we ain't know and begged them to not have us arrested since it was the first time this ever happened to us I drank some .. Aight... alot to so I was hella confused the next morning Chanel had to explain to me what happened that night. I snap out my thoughts and frown I look at aaliyah and she got a "I forgot about that" kinda face I look at tanaya and she not doing or saying anything she prolly thinking about that day to.

"Oh yeah..."I trail off

".....Well this is going to be different... hopefully" tanaya said mumbling the last part.

Chanel gives an unsure face and says"Well we just can't cancel so .....I guess we just gotta go thru with the party and pray nothing will go wrong"I was surprised I was 99.9% sure she was going to drop out and not even be apart of the party.
We all nod agreeing with her and I go downstairs to tell the guys.

*******Aaliyah********
All the girls leave the room so it's just me and damion I look up at damion and see him all in his phone.
"Bae you coming to the store with me?" I said while rubbing his arm.

"Why? He said not sounding interested.
"So we can cop stuff for the party you know snacks.. You in?" im hoping for him to say yes I don't like going out by myself its just weird for me.

"Nah. I think imma take a nap" he said putting his phone in his plug.

"Oh.. Ok i guess I'll go by myself then." I sit up maybe he will change his mind but he doesn't he gives me a kiss on my cheek and adjusts him self on the bed better to get comfortable.

I get up all the way and go over to my closet. i change into my white socks and Nike slippers and threw on my H&M black hoodie. I was about to go downstairs but i realized I ain't have my car keys on me so i start scanning I the room quickly I see it on top of the brown dresser where I left it last I grab my purse and look into my wallet to see if I got enough. Thankfully I didn't put all my money in my credit card i got wild hunnids so I guess that's enough to get whatever im gon get.
I look at damion one last time and he already out I roll my eyes,open the door not even bothering to shut it behind me. I see tanaya chilling on the side of the staircase texting i wave bye and she looks up and waves back I go downstairs and see will on the side talking to someone on the phone and lucas and dillyn listening to what ever Nnedi telling them.

To be continued....

Vote goal: 20
Comment goal: 5 💕
Vote and comment babes for more longer chapters like this
What y'all think gone happen next?
What y'all think bout damion?