Chapter one (part two)

Tanaya -above

Still Nnedi's p.o.v

~Skipping to the beach!~

We head down to the beach and I'm chilling eating some lays under the beach umbrella with Chanel.
I'm trying not to get a tan cause I got enough melanin. Felt me?
Aaliyah and Tanaya are laying down in the beach chairs feeling the sun and shit. Must be nice.
I peek out under the umbrella and see some guys passing by. They're going over to Tanaya and Aaliyah.
What a bunch of thirsty mothafuckas.
I sip my water and shake my head.
It's a shame for them cause they won't have a chance.
Aaliyah is loyal as hell to her current boyfriend Damion. (Don't even get me started on that mistake.)
Even though there something fishy about him I don't say much (I'm lying. I be roasting him so bad) cause she's happy and what not.
One of the guy's that approach them tries to talk to Aaliyah , but she quickly dubs him and minds her business while Tanaya is being friendly and having a little convo with two of the guys.
Me and Chanel are in hiding cause, One:nigga's at the beach be thirsty asf Talking about "lemme rubb some sunscreen on yo back...." Um no nigga I'm good. And Two: we like vampires,Sun is scary.
Tanaya finishes up and I see her walk over to me and Chanel's spot. I poke my head back in and she gets under me and Chanel's beach umbrella.
Chanel has on head phones and is jamming to music on her phone so Tay decides not to bother her ,but decides to bother me instead.*sigh*
" why is you sighing so hard? Come out and take some selfies with me please,please,pleasee!" Tanaya pleads.
I put my shades on.
"Hell naw I'm gucci no designer in here." I said clearly not interested.
Tanaya takes my shades off.
How rude.
"Nnedi you realize that there ain't no sun in this tent for u to be putting on shades."
I sucked my teeth and put the middle finger up letting her know idgaf. Wrong move.
She grabs my finger ,bends it back and drags me out from the umbrella.
"My nigggaaaaa"
She three aggressive.
I fall into the hot ass sand.
Ass first.
luckily not face that would have hurt more.
I look at her and whine like a three year old. she shakes her head ,gives me my sun glasses and helps me up slowly.
"I got sand on my ass now." I said irritated.
She turns me around by my arm like my mother would when giving me a beating.
She pats the sand off the side off my booty.
I look at her with a stank face while she does it. the sun is too much.
To make it better the same nigga's that was over at Aaliyah and Tanaya's spot pass
by and start staring way too hard at me and her.
I give them the 'ew' face and they start hooting and shit like some hungry dogs.
"Suck it, you bitch ass niggas!" I yelled to them.
They walked away quickly and that's when I stuck my middle finger up.
Tay started laughing hysterically.
Aaliyah got up from her resting position all the way over there and I could hear her dying.
I give negative fucks ,we can really fight. Boy or girl.
Tay finishes and I mumbled
"Thanks mom."
She smiles widely.
"Anytime sugar cakes." Tay said it and sounded just like that woman from the 'Popeyes' commercial.
I laugh a bit and she pulls her phone out her bathing suit bra and goes straight to her camera.
The sun starts coming in more so I put my hand above my forehead trying to shield my face from it,but you could still see my face.
I give a little smile at the camera while squinting.
She takes a couple of pics and posts it on Instagram with my permission.
We finish up and I start to walk back to the umbrella where the shade is ,but Tay pulls me back.
" No,no. You're  going to lay in the beach chair and have some fun." I huff and Aaliyah hears even though she so far cause Tay got that loud mouth.
"You trying to get her baked like a potato Tay?" Aaliyah yells.
Tanaya laughs a bit.
"No!" Tay yells back at Aaliyah.
"But I guess you can go if you don't feel like staying out here bro." Tay says looking at me.
Aaliyah nods and I go back under the umbrella where the shade is and chill.
*********************************
2 hours later~

We're back at the beach house and I hop into one of the bathrooms and take a nice long shower.
I start thinking about earlier. Ever since that Lucas thing popped up it's been the only thing on my mind.

~End of Nae's p.o.v~

Vote and comment babes 💞