Chapter Five

•Goofy ass nigg*
~Damion above~

Nnedi's p.o.v~

After me and the girls helped the guys settle in,Tanaya told us about some rave going down tonight and we all agreed on heading out, you know give the guys a dose of Cali's wild ass parties.
I wanted to kinda spend time with Lucas because bruh he got finer, I mean he was aight and innocent looking in middle school and a bit in highschool but now damn.
Right now we all chilling in the main room talking and joking around with one another until the door rings.
We stop.
"Someone get it." Tanaya said all up under Dillyn.
I pause and look at her for a moment then look around at all of them and they just talking.
I huff and drag myself to the door and open it.
Damion.
Ew,why this nigga here?
Without thinking I instantly try slamming the door in his strong ass face,but someone held it back.
"Babyyyyy!" Aaliyah opens the door fully and starts kissing him all over.
Yep she officially got herpes now.
I take my ass back to the main room and sit down next to Lucas.
Every time this nigga pops up I swear my whole mood changes I can't stand him.
This is only because he a player before him and Aaliyah were a "officially" a thing he was trying to get with me and I wasn't with it at all.

What y'all think about damion?
Yes this a short chapter,sorry babes 😐