Chapter Four (part two)

After we finished our food we thanked Aaliyah and put the dishes in the sink....

End of tanaya's p.o.v~

No ones p.o.v

"So who cleaning these dishes?" Aaliyah asked.
Everyone except for Chanel said
"Not it!!"
"Wait! I wasn't ready ..." Chanel says whining.
"Well sorry babe u gotta clean them dishes" Tanaya said causing Aaliyah to nudge her.
"Ouch."
Aaliyah laughed and Chanel rolled her eyes.
"But I have to get ready and you're already ready Tanaya and you're prolly just gone sit down on the damn couch and take selfies."
Damn.
"It's a art but i guess,but you owe me something Nelly." Tay said.
"Nah." Chanel shook her head.

The girls except for Tanaya hurry upstairs and go into different bathrooms. They finish with their make up and they change into their cute outfits.
They come out of their rooms.

Aaliyah:"Chanel u looking mighty fine."
Chanel:" no I'm not stop lying, ya look sexier."
Aaliyah:" shut up you sexy too."
Chanel: *rolls eyes* " We all look nice."
Nnedi: *flips hair* "thank you but I look better then nice."
Chanel and Aaliyah giggle at Nnedi.

Tanaya's p.o.v
I was taking selfies.I believe a gyal should always love her self and be comfortable in showing the world her beauty.
These girls were taking the world to come out.  To pass the time a little I debated on which selfies I should keep or delete in my gallery.
Ringgg!
The door bell rings.
Ringgg!
There it goes again.
I walk to the front door and open it still pulled to my phone.
I look up from my phone and see...
OH-M -FUCKING -GEEE
IT'S THEM!!
I freeze and scream inside. I'm having a fan girl moment.
I start to stare at Dillyn. He is so fine lordt take me to the king.
Then he did something that made me almost faint right at the door. He smiled at me.
"This the right house Lucas?.." Vier whispered then awkwardly smiled at me.
EPPPP he's here too!
"I think so, This is exact same address Nae sent me." Lucas' sexy ass deep voice filled my ears.
They finer face to face.
"Hey baby girl does Nnedi stay here? ,Are you one of the bestfriends she told me about?" Lucas smiles.
He continues talking ,but I blank out and miss every word.
I get nervous and slam the door in their faces while he was talking.
I'm pretty positive I heard one of them say "what In the flying fuck" I also hear some laughter.

Great Tanaya, very great first impression. I slap my hand on my forehead. The girls walk downstairs.
"What's wrong Tay?" Chanel said with a worried look on her face.
"Did the doorbell ring?"
I sigh.
"Yes. It's them!"I say whispering loudly
"Lucas?well open the door then Tay." Chanel said.
There probably gonna look at me weird forever. I nod and open the door.
I try an lowkey hide behind the door.
Opening it further, they come in with some bags on them.
"Hey umm.." Will dragged the um while looking at us.
"Chanel." Chanel nodded.
"I'm Aaliyah." Aaliyah waved slightly.
" Uh Tanaya." I felt like they were laughing on the inside.
Where's nnedi.
"Where's nae?" Lucas said. I can tell he was disappointed.
I heard some foot steps on the stair well.
"She'll pop up soon." I say with a straight face.
"Let's get you guys settled in upstairs come with me boys."Chanel said nicely and guided them upstairs.
All the boys: "thanks."
End of Tanaya's p.o.v~

Will's p.o.v

This girl was cute-nah not even cute she was fine as fuck the other girls were fine too,but this girl was the one for me. Chanel.
She lead us upstairs and I was trying my hardest to not stare,shawty had some cakes forreal though.
I tried to pull my self together and act like the gentleman I am. When we reached the top of the stairs she showed us all the available guest rooms. I ain't gone lie this beach house is already topping any and all beach houses Ive been in.
We put our stuff down. A girl that I didn't see downstairs came in. Lucas paused and stared at her.
Now their staring at eachother. Lucas pulls her to him and hugs her real tight 😏. Yeaaa bro.
I'm guessing that was Nnedi.
She pretty as hell. Damn. It's gone be fun staying at this crib.

End of Will's p.o.v

Nnedi's p.o.v~

As soon as Lucas realized it was me he pulls me in and gives me a bear hug. He still smells so good. Jesus. I could feel his warmth on my own. His chest heaved up. The hug lasted for a while.I can feel his bros staring at us so I clear my throat signaling for Lucas to stop hugging me,he stopped and gave me a smile showing his perfect set of teeth.
"You dont know how much a nigga missed you withcho short ass." I laugh a bit at his new accent and how he still thinks I'm short like nah you're just tall.
Aaliyah and Chanel pop in.
"Um excuse what about me and Chanel?" Aaliyah said in a playful tone. She crossed her arms over her chest still playing around.
I look at his bros and see that lightskin buff guy with the short curls staring at her ,but Liyah ain't notice.
"Nah it's alright Aaliyah ,don't sweat it he clearly missed his boo thang more than us." Chanel said with a fake ghetto accent.
I giggled nervously.
I could see Lucas getting kinda red.
The guys start laughing at him.
" Ya needa shut the fuck up."Lucas said while looking at all his homies.
They continued to laugh.
"You jus' mad cause it's tru brotha."
That Dillyn guy that I only ever saw on my phone screen said with a very thick accent. He gave a head shake.
"Hell yes. He couldn't stop going on and on and on about how he can't wait to see Nnedi's "beautiful ass". Will said exposing Lucas.
He thinks I'm beautiful? I smiled inside.
Lucas punched Will in the chest causing Will to lean back and groan in pain.
"Nah he lying.. well I mean I did say that but I didn't.. y'know what I mean?"Chanel and Aaliyah giggled.
Lucas looked away.
I nodded.
He made his way over to Aaliyah and Chanel and bear hugged them too at the same time, but not as long as he hugged me.
I just noticed Tay wasn't here.

This ones kinda long but if u like it vote and follow me babes 😘💕💕💕💕