Chapter Eleven

This chapter will be including a flashback of Lucas and Nnedi.

Vote and comment my jawns this chapter is dedicated to @swagpretty14 ❤ and every single person who was waiting for this chapter sorry for the wait y'all. 😔😔😔

I hope y'all ain't lose interest in this story cause of the big ass wait 😭

I'll start posting every weekend promise.

I was just super busy these past two months.
•••••••••

...Then didnt. But I mean shit it wouldn't be the first time I ain't keep it real with her about something...

Flashback...

*********Lucas*********
17 year old Lucas.

I huffed then rang Nnedi's doorbell twice.Today was the day that me and my fam would be leaving L.A and moving to Detroit and man was I tight about it. The worse part about it was that I was gone be leaving Nnedi...and all my friends
I came extra early in the morning to nae's house before school started just to say goodbye.

I looked at my phone.

Two minutes passed by.

Maybe she wasn't up yet?
I reached for the doorbell again but before I could, the door opened slightly.

Nnedi's face peeked out from behind the door and as soon as she locked eyes with me she let out a groan.

" Ugh. what do you want?" She rolled her eyes at me with complete disgust then stepped in front of the door revealing her whole body.

I guess she was still mad....

And i understood why.
I told her that I was moving yesterday when I been planning to get up outta here for like a month I didn't want to tell her because it was to hard ,it was pretty hard for me when I did tell her.

"Listen. I just came to say goodbye..." She unfolded her arms.

"whatchu mean?... you're leaving today.?" I nodded

"Oh..." She frowned

"Yeah..." I watched as she ran her fingers through her natural long hair.

"When do y-you go gotta go?" Her voiced cracked.

"In about a...." before i could finish my last word she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly I smiled to myself then hugged her back.

The truth was.. I always liked Nnedi like a crush type thing but I knew she only thought of me as her best guy friend and now that I'm moving I'll never get the chance to tell her.

After the hug ended She pulled away and buried her face in her hands.

I removed her hands slowly seeing heavy tears streaming down her face,that right there hurt the shit outta me,seeing Nnedi cry.

I've never really seen Nnedi cry. I only seen her cry once when we were younger so I know seeing her cry really means she gone miss the kid.

This time I pulled her in and hugged her back even tighter.

"Imma miss you too babygirl..."

End of flashback.....

Still Lucas's p.o.v

A nigga 20 now and still ain't none much change sadly...