Chapter Ten

I'm wild sorry for the late update (barz) I was gon publish yesterday but I was forced to go out with my family for some "quality time" at the movies and I left my phone there,I had to go back and get it this morning so yeah.

I hope you guys like this chapter  vote and comment

I couldn't really see who it was so i shrugged it off.

"Aaliyah hurry up and come pause i don't know where to put all these stuff." I called out to Aaliyah.

"ew you stupid and ok" she came back and tripped on one of the bags in front of me my reflexes kicked in and I was able to catch her before she completely busted her knees on the floor. if it was someone else I would have laughed my head off.

"You aight?" I said lifting her back on her feet again.

"Yes..." she stood up straight then looked down I smirked.

" good but where do the rest of these stuff go before I gotta save you from almost busting yo ass again."

"so funny" she pushed my shoulder back playfully "put them in the kitchen please."
" ow.. that hurt" I said bland asf. "And aight something you could have told me a long time ago." I added on

"Shut up" she said with a smile.

"Shut dont go up prices do,so take my advice little girl and shut yo ass up to"I picked up the bags and went to the kitchen.

"cornyyy."I know this girl ain't call me corny I ain't corny... but I do pop.

" mami i ain't corny so shut up" I yelled from the kitchen I put the bags on the table. I was thirsty as hell so i started searching through the fridge for something to drink.

"Like you said shut don't go up but cars go fast so take my advice and kiss my ass" Aaliyah yelled back.

"Who corny now huh?"i walked into the living room with a caprisun in my hand.

"still you and you better get a sunny d cause them pouches belong to nnedi" i poked the straw into the hole.

"Oh so that's what this sticky note on the back was talm bout"I showed aaliyah the sticky note that I peeled off of the caprisun."this caprisun and many more others in the fridge is property of Nnedi Emanuela Carter. Anyone who decides to have a taste of my strawberry kiwi will face the consequences of a track in there eye at night thank you" I finished reading out loud...

"She for real'? shorty gon put a track in my eyeball?So that's what lucas meant when he said she was crazy" aaliyah started laughing.Her laugh was funny but cute.

"Yep and its strawberry kiwi,her favorite so I would advise you to put the caprisun back" i sucked my teeth. strawberry kiwi my favorite to.

"Can u do that for me please the kitchen far"i handed her the caprisun and walked upstairs.

********** Aaliyah********
He handed me the caprisun and went upstairs I could hear him laughing.
Smh

I went to the kitchen and put the caprisun back in the fridge.
The house seemed so quiet, second time since we got here.

I sat on the kitchen counter and chilled on top of it.

"Hey.." Damion walked in rubbing his eyes.

" oh wassup.. how was yo nap?" I asked.I was still a bit annoyed at how he slept on me but I tried to move passed it.

"It was alright it would have been better if you were laying down with me tho" he came closer to me and tried touching up on me but I rejected him.