Chapter 28

---Evelyn's POV---

     I carefully put on my small back dress with the cut-outs on the side and then put my sling back on my left arm. I slip on my pink high heels and then exit the stall to see Erin waiting for me. She effortlessly pins my hair into a really cute braided bun and then secures my gold necklace with the pink gems around my neck. As we go back to the Molly's kitchen Erin says, "How much longer do you have to wear the sling? It's been almost a month."

     I chuckle and say, "Today is the last day. The muscle is healed and this past week in the sling was simply precautionary."

     She nods and then we arrive in the kitchen where I see Gabriella Dawson and Kim Burgess trying to calm down Aunt Trudy. I immediately pull her aside and say, "What's going on Auntie?"

     She sighs and says, "What if Randy gets cold feet? Changes his mind? What if he's not the one?"

     I grab her hand and say, "Aunt Trudy, that's non-sense. I've seen the way he looks at you.  We've had each other for so many years and in those years I've seen a lot of guys in your life, but none have been like Randy. He cares about you and looks at you like you're the only woman in the world. If that doesn't prove how much he loves you, I don't know what will."

     Aunt Trudy smiles and says, "Oh Evelyn, I don't know what I would do without you."

     I smile and say, "Well, I know you'd be okay, especially with Randy by your side."

     She smiles and then Gabby says, "Showtime ladies. We're going to go find our seats."

     Aunt Trudy and I both nod and grab our bouquets. She asked for me to be her maid of honour and walk her down the aisle so of course I accepted. Aunt Trudy has always been there for me so it's the least I could do for her.

     Soon our music begins to play so we exit the kitchen and begin our walk down the aisle. I happily hand Aunt Trudy off to Randy and then their wedding ceremony begins.

------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for 32 700 reads! -Becca