Chapter 17- Christmas with the inlaws

Começar do início

We continued to eat; when we were done Eli took the rubbish out. I was now cold from the space where he had been laying. “Oi Curls hurry up!” I shouted. Eli soon came back to the room and retook his spot. “Did you just call me curls?” “Yeah, it’s your new nickname” “like I said strange, why curls though why not something like sexy or hot stuff or” “I have a massive ego” I interrupted. Fake shock appeared across his face “That hurt Parker, I didn’t think you were that mean” well again that was enough to make me laugh, he put the camp voice on and even did the hand movements. In between gasps I managed to say “Oh God I have got myself in a relationship with a diva” “And don’t you forget it sister” he said. Well that was it I actually had tears streaming down my face.

When we had both calmed down I thought about tomorrow, meeting his family. What if they don’t like me? I didn’t even know what the plans were for tomorrow. We hadn’t talked about it, for the last 4 days all we’ve done is watch films, apart from yesterday I went and got Eli’s Christmas presents yesterday, I hope he likes them. It took my ages to figure out what he would want, I mean he didn’t seem like a Christmas person to be honest; I practically forced him to stick decorations and a tree up. His attitude was that he wasn’t going to be there so what was the point. I had looked in almost every man’s shop to find something perfect for him. I hope he hasn’t got me anything to big; I really don’t want him to spend his money on me.

“You’re rather quite what’s up?” he asked softly stroking my hair. “Just thinking about tomorrow” I replied. “What are you so worried about?” “What if they really hate me?” Eli pressed his forehead against mine and whispered “They won’t, you have nothing to worry about.” We lay cuddling for ages just staring into each other’s eyes. We both jumped at least 5 foot in the air from the chime of the clock that went off. “Shit that scared the life out of me” I panted struggling to get my breathing rate to return to normal. “Don’t swear” Eli spoke sternly. “Why what you going to do give me a detention” I asked raising an eyebrow. He got up leaving me cold and headed for the door “Nope” he said popping the p. “You just won’t get your presents tomorrow”. He continued towards the stairs, I reluctantly followed him. “Eli I didn’t want anything” “Yeah I know but I want to treat my girlfriend to the best Christmas ever”  “Being with you is the best Christmas present ever; I don’t need or want anything else”. We carried on up the stairs until we reached Eli’s bed room. We began the nightly routine we had started from the first night of me staying here. I waited for Eli to finish in the bathroom, I decided to get changed big mistake. Just as I was in my underwear Eli opened the bathroom door and was now staring at me in my underwear. Immediately I tried to cover myself to which Eli practically leaped across the room.

“Don’t cover yourself you’re beautiful” he whispered in my ear. As soon as the words registered in my head my hands reached up to grab Eli’s face. When our lips locked it was like no other kiss we had shared. The emotion behind it was unmistakable, nothing else could have been the feeling that I knew we both shared from the look in his eyes. His stunning caramel eyes. I knew then that whatever happened between us that he had my heart and that I did truly love this man with everything I had. Love was radiating in the room. We staggered back towards the bed, never once breaking the kiss. Our hands started to explore, somehow clothes were being removed at a rapid pace, until like myself Eli was now only in his boxers. He lips teased down my neck, he knew almost every trick, and knew every place to kiss with his soft lips. Two can play at this game I thought; my hands softly traced the outline of his defined chest and caused him to tense and growl. Oh yeah my boyfriend growls! We were both by now really excited if you get what I mean and things started to get a lot more heated. I moved my hand slowly to the waist band on his boxers.

He suddenly stopped kissing me and jumped off the bed than anything. “What’s the matter?” “Nothing” he panted not looking at me in the eye. I hoofed myself up onto my elbows “Oh yeah of course not that’s why you are over then and couldn’t wait to jump off of me, if you don’t want to have sex with me that’s fine but don’t lead me on like that!” I practically shouted jumping off the bed and grabbing one of his shirts to sleep in.  “Grace please don’t be like that” “Why not, that basically ruined one of the most romantic moments not that we have just shared but in my life thanks!” I got back into the bed and looked at him wanting an explanation. “What is it, am I not slutty enough for you?” “Grace you are the most beautiful, amazing, kind, caring person I have ever met but you never let me have chance to speak woman!” “Oh Erm” “If you had let me finish I was going to say that of course I don’t want to have sex with you” it felt like he had just ripped out my heart and threw it away, I knew this was too good to be true. I thought he loved me maybe I was just really kidding myself all along. My vision became blurry and soon a felt the wet tear drop slide down my cheek. Within seconds Eli was by my side hugging me tightly nuzzling his head into my hair. “Grace I don’t want to have sex with you because you are so different to any girl I have ever met, I had sex with others but I didn’t love them, I love you and I don’t want to have sex with because I want to make love to you” instantly I smiled “ But it’s just the not the right time yet, I want our first time to be perfect as it can be” “Whenever it is Eli as long as it’s with you it will be perfect”. He bowed his head and moved back towards the head board. I could tell by the way he was adverting my gaze he wanted to say more. I moved closer to his chest and listened to his heart beating. “Eli what is it?” “You will hate me for it” I looked up at him shocked “I could never hate you” “I love you but your still 17 I feel like a pervert as it is now, I want you to be an adult before we do that, yeah I know it’s stupid but it would make me feel so much better” “thank god for that” I sighed in relief. Eli looked down on me confused “What” “I thought you were going to say something like you didn’t have a penis or that you had an extra testicle or something, I mean yeah I can understand why you want to wait until I am 18 but its only like a week not like months.” “You are strange you know that right” I just nodded proudly “And that’s why you love me”.  We got into bed and I happened to glance at the time it was 12:02. “Eli” he grunted “Merry Christmas” “Merry Christmas back babe”.