Chapter 27

4 weeks later.
I thought I loved nick.
I look at him now and he's not the same person now.
He's drinking more.
His brother Vic and him aren't talking anymore and I feel like he's just abandoned lily.
Now because lily has a drug problems she gone into rehab.
Which is good for her, hopefully she'll come out in 7 month a lot better.
But this rehab doesn't allow family or friend to visit.
So I feel like Vic Is ok with that he knows that this rehab will help her but nick is finding it hard.
He not evening speaking to me.
He's going out doing his work and coming home sitting down watching a movie or TV with me with a bottle of vodka and going to sleep.

I don't know what to do.

It was 8 am and nick alarm went off he turned it off and turned into me and kissed me.
" you staying in today aren't you" he said to me.
Maybe more demanded it
"Yep I'll be here when you get back at 10" I said to him.

He just got up then and walked off.
About 20 mins later I saw 2 cars drive off.

I just lied to nick.
But It wasn't the first time.
I was meeting Shannon today.
After lily went away I didn't really have anyone. But then Shannon came in and filled that spot in my life and now we're like sisters.
And she said that she had a surprise for me.
One thing about Shannon she loved ... LOVED ... music.
But if you ask her about something about what's on the radio she not that interested.
The music she loved is BTS and EXO and GOT7. And so much more.
So when she say she has a surprise for me, it's probably a new music video or song or even a singer she want me to fall in love with.

When I got up I jumped on the shower and put on my outfit.
I had black jeans and a black top with rock and roll written on it.
I curled my hair and did my makeup.
And 2 hours later I was ready to walk over to Shannon.
She just moved here and her apartment was about 40 mins bus trip away from my house.
Well l did have to walk 30 mins to get to the bus.
So that was my exercise done for the day.

With every thing that's is happening meeting Shannon is just what I need.
I walked to Shannons door and knocked on it.
Someone new opened it.
I thought I came to the wrong door.
"Sorry does Shannon live here or " I asked.
But then she came out from behind the door.

We hugged and she said " this is Maria she's just come back from a backpacking trip in Korean and she was just about to sit down and tell me all about it."

Shannon was saying how Maria left her for 5 month and traveled around Korean and japan.
And we sat down on the couch and watched a slideshow Maria had made over the past months of her time away.

Before I knew it the time was 9:30.
Nick would be home soon and I didn't want to leave here I was enjoying my self and they were showing me music videos to some band dancing.
I've watched so many I lost tracked to who this group was.

I knew nick would hate going home and not seeing me at there.
I kept looking at the time on my phone.
And Shannon said " BTS are on the screen there is nothing else that's important."
"My boyfriend is going to be coming home soon and he doesn't know I'm out" I said.
"He'll get over it." Shannon said instantly.
Me and Maria just laughed.
"The buses don't run after nine now anyway" Maria said to me.
" so you'll just have to stay here for the night, and watch every music video we educate you on."Shannon said.
"I have no pj and I don't have my makeup wipes or any makeup " I said
" well I can give you something to wear tonight and I have make wipes and we can go to the best makeup shop tomorrow, now shut up and watch this k-drama with us."
Shannon said.

I woke up and looked over at Shannon on her phone.
I probably had a confused look on my face to why we're on the couch.
"We fell asleep on the couch last night" she said to me.
I looked over at Maria and she was fast asleep.
" you won't wake her, she likes to sleep." Shannon said.

I got my phone and I had 18 messages and calls from nick.
I sighed and Shannon said " I've seen the messages on the screen and he needs to relax"
It was half 8 in the morning.
And I knew he had already gone to work.

1 hours later
Maria woke up saying that she was hungry.
We all decided to go get breakfast in the shop.
We also decided to go clothes shopping and looking at make up.

I had so much fun With these girls I didn't realise that Nick was in the same shopping centre as me.
For the last couple of hours he had been following me.
When I noticed him I went to the bathroom and he followed me in.
I checked to see if the toilets was empty.
"So I came home last night and you weren't there, do you want to explain yourself" nick said angrily to me.
"I don't have to explain myself to you I was out with some friends. " I said to him.
"I just had so much fun I stayed the night" I added as we were just looking at each other at this point.
" I'm getting sick and tried of this your not my dad I don't have to listen to you or even do what you say". I said to him walking off.

Just as I was about to leave he put one hand on the door and one hand on my arm.
"You do not get to speak to me like that"Nick said.
I slapped his face and walked out.

I walked over to Shannon and Maria.
They could see it in my face that I was upset and hurt.
"Are you okay "Shannon said.
"No I'm not ok, do you mind if I stay at your house again tonight ". I said.
"I don't mind" Shannon and Maria both said.

We all got the bus back and after talking to them and telling them everything about nick and how I'm just getting sick of his crap.
Maria Said " well we have spare bed at are place why don't you just move in there."
Shannon was fine with the idea and like that it was done.
I now live with Shannon and Maria.