Chapter 14

So I woke up to a empty bed and a mad knock on the door.
I got out of the bed and opened the door.
It was a girl she looked the same ages as me , I think.

She pushed me out of the way and ran into the room and locked the door behind her.
She had some blood on her hands  .. she wasn't making sense.
All she kept repeating is "this can't be happening" or " he's gonna be mad" and " were did that idiot put it"

There was someone running up the stairs outside the door and then banging on the door.
This girl started look through the draws and took out one of those black folders that I saw when I first came here.

The banging started again and it sounded like vic.
I started to walk over to the door and that girl grabbed me and stopped me  and whispered  " I know your new here but stay quiet and hide in the bathroom if you want to stay alive ."
She then dragged me to the bathroom and closed the door and then I heard vic and that girl have a fight and talked about some guy that they need to teach a lesson too.

Next thing I heard was the bedroom door Bang close and I just stayed in the bathroom.
I thought I'll open the door when I know no one out there.
I slowly walked over to the door and put my hand on the door handle and just as I was about to open it that girl walked in and I got scared and backed out of her way.
And stayed quiet  near the bathtub.

She said to me " he didn't know that you were in here and listening.
I'll like to kept it that way."
I replied with " I didn't really hear a thing only about a guy that needed to be taught a lesson, but I won't tell anyone I promise ".

She smiled and said " that's good we won't have a problem then."
She seem to relax a bit then.
I continued saying " I'm Beatrix, by the way."
She looked at me shocked " nicks girl , yeah he told me about some girl he met, I'm Lily , nick and vic's little sister."
" you really look like nick " I just said that .. without thinking .. I just said it .
I looked embarrassed and I guess she saw that and just laughed.
"Don't worry  I get it a lot "
She did look like him ..

For the next hour we were just talking and laughing on the bathroom floor .. it made me realise how much I miss talking to someone .. like Emily ,  but lately she has been mean to me and not herself.

Nick was at the door now .
" well I see you've met my sister lily " he says .
" yeah you should've brought her here sooner , I'm sick of being in this house with you two idiots". Lily said before I could say anything
We all laugh and lily said " now come on girl we're going shopping "
Nick looked at her and said " really , if I remember correctly boss took your card , you don't have a penny so good luck shopping ".
Her replied was the best thing . " yes boss did take my card but I have the best next thing, your wallet and It has all your  cards and I know the numbers to all those card  , so I don't have my money I have yours ."
She grabbed my hand and we were running out the room but nick tried to grab us but lily managed to knock him down and now we were in nicks sports car driving down the road to the gate.

" how did you manage to knock nick down like that " I said
She said " it's easy, I may be younger and smaller but I'm wiser and know all his weak places. "
Growing up I had to know where both my brother weak places are or I would lose everything. Tv would be gone and I would be watching there crap programmes .
I had to fight for food or I would get nothing , I find it funny to think I'm stronger then them."
I couldn't stop laughing " teach me everything you know ".

We were now in a dress shop and we were changing in the changing rooms and I had this short light blue dress on that lily picked out and she has a tight red dress on.
She said " we should definitely go out one night with these on and party "
I just nodded and said "yes"
I told her that I just went to a house party and didn't really enjoy it.
She said " I hate house parties too "

As we spent the day together we found out we have a long in common.
We have the same music taste  ,like the same dramas on tv and have the same interests in clothes and we're the same clothes size so and we like the same food taste too.

We spent the whole day together and nearly broke one of nicks cards.
He had 3 different credit cards and lily knew to use the one with the least amount of money on it.
She use the one the had about 450 on it and we realised we spent all his money when a shop assistant gave it back to us saying the card has been maxed out, and can no longer be in use.
Good thing she has 2 more as a back up.

Who knew 2 girls can spend that amount of money in so little time
All we did was buy a couple of dresses but we needed accessories to go with that so we found cute shoes ,bags and even jewellery and a lot of make up.

Then of course we got hungry so we got food , burgers ,Chips and milkshakes and sweets and ice cream for afterward.

Then the cinemas opened and we found a good movie so we went to see that but there was another after that looked good to us so we of course decided to watch that.

Let's just say we had to let nick know what we were spending his money on so , every time we did something  we let him know by a short simple text.

And the best thing lily did was , she knew he would get us back the minute we stepped back into the house so we stayed in a nice high quality  hotel.

I knew I want to get to know lily more.
I know there was a lot she can teach me.