Chapter 2

I was looking into to a kitchen .

And it was a mess.
Bags .. clothes .. bottle everywhere ... But i saw no one though.

I walk to the back door and tried open it .. it was and I did the slowest open ever and every time I moved the door it creaked.
I hope no one heard this sound ... especially not stepmother .. but the room was empty.

I just stayed still in this kitchen, looking at it but it was unfamiliar to me .. like I've just seen it for the first time in my life ...

I saw my wooden door.
There was 3 locks on it and writing on it .. the words I could make out where freak, ugly, loser, and more that I could read .. but I don't think I want to.

There was another door half open ... I walked .. very slowly to it and peaked through it .. It was empty .. I know this is my house and something was telling me to walk , explore it ..
But my heart was beating so hard in my chest it physically hurt.

All I could see was 2 yet again half open doors on my right and the front door straight ahead and a wall full of graffiti on the left.

I walked into the first door on my right it was a tiny small bathroom.
There was make up, shampoo bottles, clothes and writing on the broken mirror and on the walls and the toilet full of paper and brown paper bags.
It smelled so bad i just had to came out .. get away from it.

I then went to the next door.
This was a messy room as well ..
There was a couch near the walls, and in front of it was a half broken table.
The couch was falling apart ... it looked old and worn and some of the material was ripped off and all the walls were marked and ruined ...
I think every space was ruined and every wall I saw something was on it.

Seeing my houses like this I thought I would feel like she ruin my home but it doesn't feel like my home .. it's just a plain old house .. a plain old disgusting house

I walked to the front door and open it ... It felt colder now and i didn't realise I had cheap t-shirt on and old leggings and my shoes weren't the best ... I saw a zip up hoody and took that ... and walked outside ...

I started walking down the road and ... everything I have ever felt in my whole entire life came back to this one moment ... I was alone .. lost and no one by my side ...

Then a car drove up behind me , it started too slow down and I started to walk again .... a bit faster then what I was doing before , it drove right up beside me and the window opened and this boy .. maybe my age , he looked it anyway .. just started to speak to me .. I was shocked that someone was speaking to me and I didn't know what to say ... he looked at me confused and said ' do u want a ride somewhere ' ??
Yet again With out thinking my mouth said 'yes' . And I got in.

What was I doing ..