Chapter 19

"So I guess you isn't like my answer mr wills " this was the first thing I said to him.

I was in his office and mrs Betty was beside him. There was a couple thing the two of them had in common harsh tones when speaking to others and making me feel like I want to run away from this place, I legit felt like I was in hell.
They were both old and both like to be in control of pretty much everything.

"You think your so smart , well that won't last long , soon you will be just like everyone else , and follow my rules." He said

Who does he think he is , I will not ever follow his rule , I've even forgotten them.
I wasn't even listening to him when he was telling me his stupid rules

" and what happen when I don't follow your rules. Are you going to get one of your slaves to hit me , well go on do your worst, but I don't know how you can sleep at night your discussing."

Ok so last night I was thinking I can't rely on nick to come and save me.
I know I like him.. like a lot, but something is telling me he's not coming.
I need to get out of here by myself.

This head didn't even look at me.
He turned to the old Mrs Betty women and said " put her into the cage."
" what no you can't put me into a cage I'm not an animal, if anyone need to be put into a cage it's you. "

I was dragged out of that room by 2 of mrs Betty slaves.
I call them salves because I don't know what else to call them. They can't be her friends. I don't think no one has friends in this building.

They were bring me down some old style stairs , and these did not look save.
I felt like my foot was going to break through the old wood.
But when I was at the bottom  their was a cage with a big lock on it.
I was pushed inside if it and that stupid mrs. Betty had a smile on her face.
I swear these people are sick in the head.

" enjoy your time in here , and I will decide when you are let out" mrs Betty said to me before she closed the door and walked up the stairs. I could hear every step she took and just hoped that the stairs would break and that she would fall down and really hurt herself.
And just like that I was left alone, in the darkness with a small window on the wall with the tiny bit of moon light braking through.
Doesn't it feel like you've been in this room before .
I guess it's my hell calling me back home.

It must have been 5 hours later and I have already broke down and cried.
Screamed my head off and hit every bar in this cage.

I was pulling at the bars and screaming but I was so low down I didn't think anyone heard me.

Then I heard someone coming and of course it was mrs Betty ...

"Mrs Betty how lovely  of you to take time out of your busy day to come visit me in my new home. Don't you just love it." I wasn't going to let her win.
I wasn't going to let them win. I will never ever obey any of this.

" I guess you haven't learned your lesson child I'll come back in 3 days .
Their your dinner. Enjoy " said coldly said to me.

It was the same horrible looking slop that they feed us every dinner.
I hated eating it, and now she said I was going it be here for 3 more days ..
What happens If nick comes and doesn't find me and leaves .
That even if he's comes , I bet you that he's forgotten me , moved on to some other girl, maybe even a better girl.

I was kicking a bar on the cage with my foot and I notice that they were very lose at the bottom .
I think that I would be quite easy to push them out with a little force.
I started to push and realise I'm not that strong.
But I couldn't give up.
I started to kick it and push them open with my feet.
And it worked.
3 of the bars fell of the platform and I'm glad that I had a small body frame and I wiggled out if the cage and ran to the door and there so dumb ,no one ever locked the door I ran up the stairs and or course one one them had to break and my foot when right through.
I pulled my ankle out of the step and in the process cutting my ankle too. Ouch  that hurt, but I had to keep moving. I had to get out I hated being in this hell , it was time I finely got out. 
I ran up the step and blood was spilling on every step.
But as I got to the door I opened it and I walked out and looked around.
It was dark there was small lights on but not enough for me to see where I was or a way out .

I started to walk down the corridor and just running door them .. and before I knew it I got lost. I didn't see anyone and some of the room were opened and no one was in them. Maybe it was dinner time it was dark outside.
and guess who I heard behind a door mrs Betty she was speaking to some one in sir office or the devils den as I like to call it.

Just as they were coming out I hid down behind the door because I knew if she saw me I was dead. And if she was in his office I knew the main door out if here is just straight down the hall there.

Then I felt a hand go on my shoulder and someone was dragging me into a room .. the eating room. And just as I started to stand I saw him . He got my texted and he was here , nick was here, he actually came to find me , I screamed his name and just as I did who ever was dragging me brought me right up to that stupid head master .. his face went so red I knew I was in big trouble he slammed down is food and stared to walk over to me and he had a stick in his hand and was about to hit me and I couldn't look I couldn't watch as he was about to hit me and I looked away and them I heard a Big Bang like someone had fallen over.
Vic had pushed him over and nicks arms were around me , I felt safe I was holding him  and I felt save.
But everyone was trying to get head master on his feet and he screamed " get that girl and kick them out "
Then some old women grabbed me and Vic grabbed her and knocked her down on the table and then he ran off and nick said to me " get to the car outside "

The whole room was crazy now those old women that everyone hated they where hitting the girl and trying to get them into the room and the headmaster was trying to get me  and he still had a stick in his hand and I now it was intended just for me.

I got up on the table and ran down to the end and someone grabbed my leg and I fell over I looked back and it was mrs Betty and I just kick her in the face with my foot.
Well if she can hit me with a stick and not feel sorry I'm going to kick in the face and not care.
She fell backwards and I continued  to run on the table knocking over bowls and cups and occasionally  kicking the odd person who tried to get me.
I knew I wanted to get out of this place and my way out was outside this building.
I jumped off the table and landed onto my ankle and that hurt and vic saw me and he notices my ankle well there's was blood on the floor he ran over to me and I just held on to him and I looked back and nick was on top of mr. wills and he was really hitting him and the other women were trying to get him off and they were hitting nick
I knew that I didn't want nick to get hurt and I told Vic." Help him please help him"
He looked at me and smiled , his smile was like nick and I Can't believe I missed that
" don't worry baby I'll give nick a way to get out " he looked and smiles god he was so much like nick. But just more arrogant.
"And the baby thing is nick's he can only call me that now help him" I looked at nick and mrs Betty just hit him on his back.
I looked shocked and I was pulling Vic's arm to make him do something and of course he's nicks brother and comes out and says " don't let him know you care this much about him he'll never let you forget it "

And the thing Vic pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger 3-4 times everyone screamed and run away and I backed into Vic I was in shock that he had a gun and nick got up ran over to me and now I was in his arms and he was covered blood and I don't really
remember what happen next everything just happen I haven't processed it .

Nick was bringing me outside and head master mr wills came out to the front door vic was in the front seat and lily was in the driving seat and mr wills had a Small gun and he wanted me back and nick laugh in this face and pulled out a gun from his pocket and shot him in the shoulder twice I think I don't really remember how many shots I heard he then got in beside me and we drove off.

After that it was weird for me I felt safe like nick wouldn't let anything happen to me but then I didn't know what he'll do to me.
He did have a gun.