Chapter 22

I was dreaming I was back in the water drowning again.
I had every face I ever saw or knew facing me and screaming and shouting at me.

There was these two body standing back to back.
I couldn't see there faces and I kind of felt like it was my parents.
My mother was grabbing her hair and my father was screaming in Angry, making his fist into balls and I felt like my father was going to turn around and hit my mother.
Then they saw me and they started to shout at me it was like they were telling me get out , go , we don't want you here.
My mother was walking my way and she was going to grab me but she walk right passed me and there was a little girl there that she grabbed.
This must have been me.
I was sucking me thumb.
And had greasy hair, it looked like they didn't look after me or love me.
My mother was trying to grab me and push me into a room but my father grabbed my mother and pushed her on the ground.

I just turned around and fell into my stepmother arms , she hit me in the face and pushed me into this tiny box.
It was filling up with water and quickly too and to make it worst this box was getting smaller and smaller.
I keep crying and screaming to my stepmother to let me out but she was just looking at me like she wasn't going to help me she was going to stand there, half dressed with a bottle of vodka in her hand.

Then Johnny came and held out his hand I took it and the water just started spinning and trapping us then I saw uncle Jeremy  and auntie Amanda and Meredith.
I moved forward and I was in front of them.
They were all staring at me.
They looked like the hated me.
I could see it in their eyes.
Then a car zoomed by us and it crashed and they were inside it.
I looked back at them and they were all covered in blood.

I started to cry and move towards them and Jeremy pushed me back and Meredith ran away and Johnny ran after her.
There crash was my fault. That was the first thing I felt.
I lived and they died.
I was responsible for them dying.
Amanda had a disappointing look in her eyes and they just disappear in the water

I just fell into this room and it was black dark and cold.
I wasn't  in any more water.
I was back at the house and the minute I realised I was there the door opened and it was that head master and those women.
But they were surrounded with red flames and they all had evil laugh and they didn't have sticks anymore they had fire balls and they all throw it at me and I was burning now.
I was in pain on the fall burning.
Screaming at them to stop.

I felt a pair of arms grab me and I was in the office nick was laying down so I crawled to him and he was covered in blood.
Vic came up behind me and grabbed my hair.
And he took out his gun.
And shot nick.

I turned around to Vic and I was trying it speak to him but I couldn't my mouth was taped and I had chains around me and I couldn't move.
He grabbed my neck and banged my head down.
It hit a pillow.
I was now spread on a bed my my wrist and ankle were chained to the bed.
I couldn't see nick anymore all I could see was Vic on top of me.
He was kissing my body and hitting me.
I was screaming at him but my mouth was taped and he wasn't listening to me.

The lights when on and I was In a bed but I wasn't chained up.
I didn't have tape on my mouth and nick was alive and in front of me.
He was holding me and it felt feel.
I couldn't breath and I was shaking.
My whole body was trembling.
And I felt like I was burning.

Nick pulled the blankets off me and picked me up and brought me to the door and on the the beach.

I cold air cooled me down and hearing the waved calmed me down and nick was right beside me.

I sat down on one of the beach chairs.
And he kneeled in front of me.
For the next hour.
I just talked and he listen to every word that I have to say.

" so basically you found me dead and broke down "he said when I finished.
I pushed his shoulders causing him to fall back  on the sand which made me laugh.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on the sand too.
I hate that he is stronger then me.
But he pulled me on top of him. And we were just looking at each other then he rolled me over and he was on top of me and he kissed me.
Nice, soft and gentle.
" I'll never let anyone hurt you" he said.