Chapter 10

It was two weeks later and I was woken up by Meredith running into my room saying " daddy making pancakes , come downstairs and let's eat them ".

I loved living here with them .. I got my fairytale ending to a horrible nightmare.
Jeremy and Amanda brought me in and treated me like one of their own.

I felt weird trying to call them mother and father so Jeremy came up with the idea of calling them uncle and auntie.

Uncle Jeremy was the nicest, funniest,  person I have ever met and he was so easy to get alone with and full of jokes.

Auntie Amanda was the caring type.
Any time there was a problem she alway had a solution or answer.

They gave me my very own bedroom  , and I had a big soft bed and matching furniture .. like wardrobes and chest of draws , and a make up /homework table , and a purple rug in the middle of the room.

My room was across from Meredith , which she loved , in the early morning when she woke up she would come into my room and she would jump into bed with me and we would tell stories and share secrets.

Johnny was right beside his parents room which was down the hallway.

Johnny and I would love to colour together and play in the garden.
And all 3 of us would love to play actually .. we would spend hours in the garden ...

One day we were playing in the garden.
Jeremy came out from the back door.
He was watching us and laughing Meredith had Johnny as her baby and I was a shop owner.

Jeremy shouted for you all " Beatrix , Meredith , Johnny , time to come in for lunch".

That's another big thing that happen here , I didn't just get a family I always wanted
I got a mother and father figures in my life and a added bonus of little siblings.
But I got a name ... something to identify me.
so I haven't really introduced myself.

My name is Beatrix Adams.
I live with my uncle Jeremy and auntie Amanda and my two little cousin Meredith and Johnny.
I even go to a school now too , My auntie Amanda works in this school so I get to see her everyday and Meredith is starting very soon.
It's a all girls boarding school.
And I have a best friend Emily.

FLASHBACK TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

I woke up to my phone alarm going off .
Today was the day I get to be normal.
I get to attend a school, I get to be a kid , socialise with other kids and I get to make friends .

I walked downstairs and met auntie Amanda at the bottom .. she was so happy.
I was in my new school uniform and my school bag on my back .

We all had breakfast together and uncle Jeremy  said " have a lovely day at school , get into as much trouble  as you can and don't listen to the teacher , you must never
Ever listen to teacher and if you see a botton you must press it .. don't walk pass it ,that button will get upset , it has feeling so you have to press it "
We all laugh . Jeremy was the joker of the family, he always had a joke to be told.
Amanda just laughed and Meredith  said " noooo don't listen to him , he doesn't know what he's saying ".
We all laugh at her respond.

I walked into the school and Amanda had to go to her office so I didn't see much of her on my first day .. and after that .. to tell you the truth .. it went horrible . I got lost multiple times , every person I saw looked at me .. i guess I was the new kid .

I thought maybe it'll be better tomorrow as I put books into my locker and walked to Amanda's car . I told her how my first day went .. she said " sweetheart it's common to feel that way, you are the new kid in the school , it'll be better tomorrow , I know all those kids and once you get to know them and make friend you will be fine".
Then we drove home.