Chapter 13

I woke up too Meredith coming into my room and waking up to a empty bed.

I was a small bit upset to not see nick beside.
Then next thing I knew my alarm went off and Meredith and I were getting ready for school.

Friday night ..
Emily had me lie to my auntie and uncle ..
I didn't like lying to them but em said I needed to learn what lying to parent is like and what a party is like .. I knew I didn't like this side of Emily.
I couldn't text nick because Emily had my phone and was playing music on it.
She said hers is broken and she doesn't have good music like I do.

We were outside the house now and Emily's cousin let us in.
we were both wearing short dress, hills and makeup but every girl is but some have shorter dresses and higher hill and way too much makeup ..

Emily was on my phone and I was getting us a drink in the kitchen and when I got back to her she dragged me to the bathroom and I could tell with the look on her face that she wasn't happy .

"Em what's up ?"
"How can you be text the devil?"
I was a bit confused to who she meant and it took me a minute to realise who she meant..
" so what em we text a bit "
" a bit ... that's not a bit em that too much B"
"Em your drunk , you don't know what your saying "

And she was drunk this was her 5 drink and that's before we even got to the party.
" B I do know what I'm saying your a stupid little girl who doesn't know a thing about the outside world , you've been lock down in a room all your life , go back to that women and get your self lock away again. you don't know a thing ,
Your stupid and it shows a lot "

I turned around the bathroom door was open and some boys were listen to our conversation and all I heard is everyone laughing and looking at me .. I ran out and tried to find the front door and I was trying my best not to cry but everyone was looking at me and it was hard to keep in all in .. everything my .. what I thought was a friend .. just said to me .. I guess I know what a alcohol does to a person now.

I ran outside and walked down the walk way and the next voice I heard made me stop breathing .

Across the road was stepmother .. she was screaming at some guy .. I just ran done the road and was hiding around the corner.. and I'm wearing hill so of course I cant walk or run either ..

I had my phone in my hand and it was 3% left .. thanks em for wasting my battery on playing my music and games..

I couldn't ring my auntie or uncle because I didn't want to say I lied to them ..

I had to ring nick I had no one else. I wasn't going back to that party .. I don't want to see Emily again .. not when she's like this.

I ran him and he answered.
" hi , hmm can you come pick me up , I'm on 2nd old road do you know it ?"
" The party street , yeah I can be there in 2 minutes baby "

My phone died after that but I knew he was coming and I couldn't stop smiling.
But guess who found me .. stepmother.

She grabbed me by the arm and pushed me up against the wall.
" look who I found , think you can runaway from me and I wouldn't find you"
She was laughing now and her friends just joined in.

I pushed her off me and said " get off me and leave me alone , I never want to see your ugly fat face again ".

I guess two cups did something to me .. it gave me the confidence  to say that to the of the women who hurt me.

She was about to slap me across the face and just as she raised me hand I looked away and a voice I knew too well make me laugh at her ..

He said " I wouldn't do that if I were you "
He looked at me and nodded to the car ..I ran over to it and got in.

He was speaking to stepmother and then left .. but the face she has I want to remember it for the rest of my life . she was scared.

He got into the car and drove off .
It was midnight now and we were talking I told him that I lied to my auntie and uncle and I had a fight with Emily.

We stopped in a car park and he ask me " considering that you have lied to your family and have no where to stay tonight "
I cut him off by saying " well if I remember correctly you did say you have a spare bed at your  house so , I'll take that."

He laughed before I knew it we were in that house and that room.

The room was a lot messier then before .. there were clothes on the floor and the bed wasn't made.

I looked at him and said " you're a mess"
He just laughed and said " and you're not "
I looked and him and said " I'm not this messy "
He replied with " what do you think I do when your in school , I see how messy your room gets "
I said " note to self lock your window in the morning and night "
He said " no baby leave it open at night .. I love it when I climb in and your asleep .. I crawl in and you love your cuddles .. "
I looked at him shocked " how long have you been doing that "
He replied with " only a couple of weeks "

We both climbed into the bed and fell asleep.