Chapter 1

It was a normal night  and I was curled up in the basement of this house .... I don't cry anymore because I'm so use to this cold dark room ... you see it's my bedroom . 

Anyway I live ... with my stepmother .. but she's no stepmother of the year  ... after my father died years ago I just was left with her .. and trust me she acted all nice and kind saying ' of course I'll take her , she 6 .. it the last thing my beloved husband wanted'... .. fake crying in between every word and I don't even know her name .. I've always called her stepmother ...

when I was a child I use to go up to the house but my stepmother never liked that idea .. of me being free and able to do what I want ... so she would lock me down here in this basement .. it just became my room ..

You want to know about my real parents

My real mother... never knew her ... she left just after I was born .. so my father raised me for about a couple of months then he met someone else.
Unfortunately it was that woman upstairs
... I don't remember my father much so I don't think about it that much ... I don't think of the life I could of had ... with a loving family .. parent who are nice to me and love me ...

I guess my father use to love to read ... theirs so many book in this room and I have read them all like a billion times ..

And back to my stepmother , in my opinion she only took me because that way she can have the house and whatever money my father had ... and she took every penny .. and there wasn't a lot and we lived in  a town with about 50 or so people ... everyone made that decision that my stepmother would move into my father place ..  ... if only she would take me too

If only they knew what they have done ..

10 Years later

So after that I got pushed down in the basement ... with dirty walls and one window and all I could ever see was the uncut grass of my back yard  and small light ..that's doesn't work that great  ... one old mattress on the floor and just a old rusty rail with some clothes on ... and a old toilet that doesn't work .. and floods the ground when I use it .. yep that my bedroom .. don't you just love it ..

I've been down In my basement for 3 days .. stepmother let me out to entertain her guess and be her maid and then the minute they all went she said that I took money out of her purse and pushed me down here .. . she would call me tricky and difficult and more that I can't even say ... And that my life day in and day out ..

I was lying on this bed and all I could think is 'do I really want to stay here ... '
The women upstairs .. I don't even know her and she'll probably won't even notice I'm gone ....

I just got up of the bed and went to the window and tried to push it open ... it open a small bit .. and I feel the cold crisp air hit my face .. my lungs filled with air
and yet again I wasn't thinking ... it was like my body was doing all the work for me ... and before I knew it I was outside ...

Unaware of the stupid mistake I was about to make ..