"How about we go for breakfast?" he asks

'Sure' I reply walking over to the bed and lying down stretching my back out making it crack a few times.

Shannon walks over to the bed and leans down supporting his weight on his arms. His face only a few inches from mine Shannon stares at my lips. Leaning down he captures mine in a forceful kiss, pulling away he bites my lip. 

"You.me.shower.now" he says as he kisses all over my face, kissing the end of my nose before pulling away.

A few inches from him face Shannon puts both his hands in either side of my face and kisses me softly. Getting lost in the gentleness of his kiss after last night, I love this side of him. Pulling away I kiss his forehead and every part of his face his stubble ticking my face smiling. 

We made it out of the house in half an hour with separate showers, Shannon wasn't happy but I knew I needed to let my body rest. Walking hand in hand we made our way to the small cafe that was a few streets away from my house. Sitting down we ordered breakfast and coffee. Having small talk I brought up the topic about going back on the road. Shannon informed me that this was his last day and that he had to meet the rest of the band early tomorrow morning. Feeling my heart beat stop I knew I had to go with him, but could I leave home so soon. Smiling and putting all negative thoughts to the back on my mind I accepted to go back on tour with Shannon. The smile on his lips made me realize how much I love him, leaning across the table Shannon pressed his lips to mine softly making my head spin.

--

Later that night we went back to my house as I began to repack my bags for going away. Shannon had left to go back to house to make sure everything was OK. Shoving the last few items into my suitcase I zipped it closed and pulled it to the top of the stairs. I had no idea where the first stop was, but I was excited to see the entire band not to mention Vicki and Tyler. I had missed them terribly when I was gone. All I wanted to do was see them again, and hang out with my new best friends. Shannon walked in through the front startling me. Dripping from head to toe he shook his head like a dog, droplets of water splashing all over the place. He kicked off his boots and ran his fingers through his short hair. Running to the main bathroom I grabbed towels and ran back down the stairs

'Don't you move, I don't want to wash the floor before leaving' I yelled just before he took another step.

Throwing him a towel. He laughed and took his top off dropping it to the floor; He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them off next. Picking them up I went through to the laundry room and threw his top in the dryer, checking his pockets I emptied all the rubbish out and threw his jeans and socks in the dryer an turned the machine on. Grabbing a house coat I walked back through to the hall and handed him the robe. Once he had it on, he lifted it up and pulled his wet boxers down. I hung them up to dry knowing he would have to wear them in a few hours to leave. Knowing he would be cold I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. Rubbing his hair with the short towel he entered right behind me. Sitting down at the breakfast bar I pulled out two mugs and put a spoon of coffee into each. Turning around Shannon has his head in his hands staring at me. Laughing I walk over to him and step in between his thighs. 

'This suit's you' I say trying not to laugh. Shannon was wearing my pink housecoat.

'Oh sshh' He replies as he brings his finger up and places it on my lips.

Smiling I hear the kettle switch pop up. Kissing his forehead I walk back to the kettle and begin to make the coffee. Handing him a steaming mug he smiles a small thank you before bringing it up to his mouth. Taking a small sip he moans in pleasure as the warm liquid goes down his throat. Taking a drink for myself I place it down on the counter feeling the warm liquid trickle down my throat.