Play Date | Bonus 5

18 months later

"Aww, he's so cute!" I coo at Neve's baby. "His names Liam " she assures me.

"How come I've never met him before, but he's six months old? And he's going to be an older brother!" I say, patting her growing stomach. "Well, Hunter's 1 and a half, and is about to be a brother anytime in the next week, so I think you win". She copies my action by poking my enormous stomach. "I hope it's a girl" I say softly. Neve nods and smiles at me with wide eyes.

"Have our dogs met each other yet?" She holds her a hand towards Milo, which is mine and Jack's 1 year old miniature goldendoodle. Neve's dog is a 16 months old golden retriever, whose head turns and tail wags at any person in sight.

She leaves the room to fetch him. "Mo, come meet Milo" she yelled,which caused Mo to come running into the room. He jumped up onto me, sending me to fly backwards. "Mo! Down, now!" She hurries over to help me up but I shake her off. "Im fine".He sits and moves his eyes side to side to say he was sorry. I pat him on the head and give Neve a I look to ensure her that I'm okay.

 I pat him on the head and give Neve a I look to ensure her that I'm okay

~•~
Rosie, Abbie, Ashley and Jamie arrived an hour later.

(Just to clear things up, Paisley forgave Abbie, Ashley and Rosie became friends again, Abbie is now married to Joe, Ashley is married to Mark and Caspar is married to Jamie).

"Who's this cutie?" Ashley asks, walking over to where Liam is sat. She brushed his dark, curly locks behind his right and ear and smiled. He looked up, his sparkling green eyes mirroring Ashleys blue. "Oh my" she gasps.I look back at her out stretched arm to see a handsome boy, with a slightly turned up nose, pursed lips and deep blue eyes that everyone dreams about. Joey. He's born to the prettiest and nicest people,but he turned out to be as shy as the sun at night. "Hey JoJo" I whisper, holding my hand out. He smiles and waddles towards me. "He-yo Paisy" he stutters. That's when my niece Ceria, Conor and Rosie's second child, decides to say hello. "Auntie, who is this w-a-coo" I raise my eyebrows and shake my head, which seemed to make them both laugh. Ceria's hair hit the sunlight, sending blonde beams around the room.

All the kids take it in turns to introduce themselves to me, even though I've met them all at least once.

The kids settle down together, playing sought of family game, with Ceria as the mum, Hunter as the Dad and the rest (Joey and Liam) as their kids. "Aw" Jamie mutered, patting her own stomach. "Why are we all pregnant?" Neve asks from out of the blue. "Im not" Rosie says,showing off her perfectly flat tummy.

"I meant everyone else" Neve turns around to face the rest of us. Those two never really liked each other. "Why do you think?" Abbie giggled. This made Jamie giggle too; and before anything else could happen, everyone around me was laughing. "I guess giggles are contagious" I say, looking around at everyone else.

This made everyone turn and face me. "Anyway, Me and Jack are having a baby because we want to grow our family". I sounded so sophisticated; knowing me and Jack, this was probably true.

~•~
Us adults sit and chat while kids play around, pretending to the parents, and how life should be in their eyes.

"It's weird- I feel at home here, with all of you" Abbie murmured from under her breath. No one else seemed to hear, as she intended, but I get up and hug her. I whisper into her ear, "I feel at home here too". She pulled me back, staring into my eyes and giving me a heartfelt smile, before tugging me back into a hug.

~•~
Everyone leaves a couple hours later. Nothing would stop our kids all beings friends. They already got along great.

They would be the ultimate custard cream squad.