C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

I turn around. Jacks hands are around my waist. I smile up at him and put one hand around his neck and one twiddling with his hair behind his ear.

He smiled back at me. I realised, it was crooked, but it was cute.I made our noses touch.His breath  met mine. I moved my hand to the back of his head, stroking the little dark hairs.

"I love you.I love you" he whispers, staring into my eyes. I close them. "Jack". There was no expression in my voice. He pressed me against the wall. Our lips met and i sank into the world of happiness. Time seemed to spin around us, but I knew impossiblities were being made possible every second we were together. I realised people might be looking at us. So I pull away. No one was looking at us.

Jack looks at me. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door. "Where are we going?" I shout over the music, which had risen, so you couldnt hear me any way. I flew outside, because it was such a tight squeeze getting out of there. Jacks pulls me towards a cab and climbs in.

-
We arrive at my flat. Jack pushed me against the wall,lifting me up, and smacked his lips on to mine.
-
"What would you like for your birthday?" I ask him, while he put me down (btw, we only kissed so dont get any ideas). He looked at me, smiles and says, "the only thing I want is you. To be with me. Forever". "Nice try" I say, smiling back. I peck him on the cheek, and go into my room. I put on some Pajamas and climb into bed. Jack walks into my room topless.

He lays next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. And we fall asleep

-
I wake and see Jack sat on the end of the bed. "Whats up?" I say, shuffling to the end to look at hi. He puts his hand on my knee and smiles. "Nothing. I don't want anything from you". I look at him confused. Our eyes meet. His eyes were gloomy. "Jack?, what do you mean?". I stare at him, and then grab his hand. "I dont want anything for my birthday from you. Ive already had what I wanted". I look down at myself. I did want him, but  I couldn't have him. Elliot said that I had to be mature. But he has a girlfriend himself. Ugh.
-
Jack left half an hour ago. I had started to make his birthday present. My present was a note. But I had to make it heavy,so I decide to make his favourite cake. Well, mine anyway. I filled the boxhalf way up and set to write the note.
-
It took forever to write, and I just ended up going to bed (it was 22:28). I climb in, and look at my phone. I press the button and close my eyes.
-
I woke to hear knocks at my door. "Paisley?". It was Josh. I grab my phone and ring his number:

J: Where are you?
P: In bed. Ill see you in half an hour?
J: Okay, yours in half an hour to open Jacks presents.
P: See ya later.
-
I hang up the phone and get up. I put on my black ripped jeans and a white crop top. I straighten my hair and do my make-up (mascara, eye shadow, eyebrows and some lipstick). I place the present together and tidy up.

They arrive at mine at nine. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jack, happy birthday to you!" We sing to him. He smirks and hugs me. I push him onto the sofa. "Present time"I say, and he smiles.

Jacks POV:
Josh gives me a small package and I look up at him and smirk. I open it and see its a hat. "Aww! You didnt" I say and we laugh. Conor passes me a bag and I open it. I shake my head and give him a hug. Then I see Paisley, with a massive present. "Its a bit heavy, isnt it" I say, as she passes it me. I open it to see cake. Lots of it. And then I see the note on top. It reads:

Dear Jack,

First of all, happy birthday. Also I hope you like the cake. I wrote this too say I love you and I want you. I find it too awkward to say it in person to you, and I know that sounds weird. Come over tonight

I  really do love you
Yours, Paisley.

A/N
This was meant to be out yesterday to celebrate Jacks birthday but ive not had time! But happy birthday anyway Jacky-boo!!

And TY FOR 212 READS!! I LAVS YOU ALLXOXO

Next chapter soon I hope :)

Lx