C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

I wake to see Jacks already gotten up and left me in my bed.But Conor was staring at me. "Why, Paisley, why?". I felt groggy. I couldnt feel my hands or legs. I couldnt move. Suddenly, I started to shake my head from side to side. I felt sick. Then I fainted again.

-
This time I woke up in hospital. I look around to see Jack holding my hand, Josh sat staring at my face and Abbie and Joe stood near the door.

Abbie was smiling. She walks over to me, and reaches for my hand. She takes it, and squeezes it. "I knew you'd be fine" she whispers.  Her and Joe leave the room, leaving Jack, Josh and I.

But Josh doesnt stay long. He nods at me and walks out the door. I turn to look at Jack, whos head is still laid on the bed. I can hear him snoring. I squeeze his hand back, but he still doesnt get up. I slightly try to move myself, but a pain shot through my back. "Arghh" I yell. I look up to the ceiling in pain.

Jacks head gets up. "Shh, now, dont move" he says, patting my leg. He looks up at me and pecks me on the cheek. "Im glad that you're awake. Josh was giving me nightmares". "Nightmares indeed, Mr Jackles". We laugh together, which brought even more laughing. "I do love you" he says and kisses me on my head. I close my eyes. Why is this happening to me? Why dont I feel the same?

"Jack, tell me the truth, whats wrong with me?".Saying this almost made me cry. He looks me in the eyes and stares back at the floor.

"You've, um, you've broken a small bone in the top of your spine. You will walk again, just not for a couple of months-". Jack could only just finish this sentence. He looked back down at the floor and I saw the tears coming down his face.

I open my arms and Jack comes into them. Jack moves me slightly so he could sit on the bed next to me.

I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled up at him. His eyes were sparkling again. "I love you too", I whisper, but I dont think he heard me. His head flopped onto mine and I could tell he'd fallen asleep. I smile and eventually I fall asleep too.

A/N
Eep! Ty all so much for 145+ reads!! I lava you all so much x
This chapters dedicated to  Buryphant because she was my ibspiration for Rosie (IK her Irl so its good :)).

Lx