c h a p t e r f o u r

Caspar. He seemed almost sad, but his perky white teeth still made a blinding appearance.

"Hey Casp" I whisper, fluttering my eyes open. He glances between the two of us, trying to connect the dots that weren't there.

"Nothing happend" Jack says firmly, standing up and dragging Caspar out of the room. I quickly change into comfy clothes, remembering that I get my apartment in a day or so, although my furniture had already started to arrive.

*brrr*

Abbie:
Hi Paisley. Was just wondering if you wanted to grab lunch? It was fun talking to you last night x

I smile. I hadn't made a new girl-friend in a while, most of them from work or school. With delight, I quickly reply.

Paisley:
Aw, it was great talking to you too! And of course, where do you want to go? x

Abbie:
There's this great café near Harrods, we can pop in there afterwards if you like x

Paisley:
Sure, maybe around one? The boys & I are getting shakes now so it's more convenient x

Abbie:
Okay sure x

I glanced at the clock, 10:40. Just enough time.

Exiting Jack's room, I am welcomed with a plethora of smiles.

"All right you lot, get your shoes on."

Just as we were about to leave, I opened the door and saw Mikey stood there. "Corr, this looks like a fun party!" He yells. I stop him from walking in and say were all going out for breakfast.

We walk in two's down the highstreet. Mikey and Oli,Caspar and Josh,Conor and Ashley, and that left me and Jack. He just stared at me, and at one point, it was like I was in the sky, floating in a blue abyss. That was the moment when everyone was watching us, silently. And thats when I fell over a bin.

Shortly after my dance with the wheely-bin, we arrive at the coffee shop. The smell of freshly cooked bread and brewed coffee hit your nostrils as you enter.

I smiled at the waiter,and his handsome cheeks turned crimson. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jack give a glance of annoyance at him, but the waiter didn't notice, to busy trying to swallow his earlier embarrassment.

He guides us towards the largest table in the room. After all, there was 8 of us. It was laid with a green tartan table cloth, like it was embracing it's difference.

I smile once again at the waiter, who's patiently waiting for Mikey to order. I read his name tag and mutter "Thank you George." He slides the order over the kitchen counter, turns, and winks at me, causing me grin mischievously

I sense Jack's frustration as I twist back to the group, although he has his vlogging camera out.

"Whats up guys! so todays plans are happening now. We're ordering something at a café for breakfast, and then me and the boys* are doing some videos together."

The food shortly arrived, sending our taste-buds wild. As George placed my plate infront of me, he secretly slid a piece of paper underneath.

Can I reward the nicest customer of the year? Call me x

I slide the paper into my pocket, before being enchanted with the meal & shake I was given.

-

The delicious meal was almost over, drawing me back to reality. I needed a video idea, and a q&a was the only answer. I quickly tweeted out the message, preparing for my time with Abbie later.

We collectively pay for the meal, thanking and waving at the staff as we exit. A coffee shop to remember. The boys go off in another direction as I dart home as fast as I can to change. I hear Jack's out take of breath and realise he's behind me. Why? Oh, yes, he offered us a ride.

-

After changing into something more layed back, styled with a green bomber jacket, I step into the breezy London air and get into Jack's jazzy car.

"Let's go."

A/N

*for all those gamer kids/meme-lords (cringey, I know)

-Lx