F I N A L E

~3 three months later~

-Paisley-It's the night before my wedding

-Paisley-
It's the night before my wedding. My hands constantly wouldn't shaking throughout the day.

I was having a hens night with Ashley, Rosie, Paige, Maddie and Abbie. They told me how their lives had moved on. (Read past these if you aren't interested)

Ashley ~ "Me and Mark decided to adopt a puppy -his names Teddi- and it's completely changed our relationship. He said that I would expect a great mum to someone one day. I think he wants a baby-" (as you can imagine, these points were dragged on a bit)

Rosie ~ "So, the reason Conor and I didn't attend the Australia trip is because I'm pregnant! And, um, the day I came over here, Paisley, that was the day I started started showing. I am literally due in like 3 week's so I might explode at any point" we start laughing at this, since Rosie isn't normally the family type person.

Paige - "Me and Alex had a private wedding, of just my parents and his. And we adopted a baby girl from the orphanage!" We all squeal at this news. Paige was one of my oldest friends and she finally had the family she's wanted all these years.

Abbie - "I still love Joe. I miss the way it was with him. But he gave away my baby without my permission. I don't know how I acted so, I let his friend adopt Harry. I don't think I can do this anymore, not without him". The words that come out of her mouth worry me even more. What if what Joe said was true?

Maddie - "Rowland and I have decided to move into a house together! I know its a bit soon, but I already know most things about him, I mean, we have dated before, and I completely trust him".

~*~

"Hows your life?" They all say in unison. This makes me blush. My friends were amazing, but there was something missing from it - something wasn't right. "Great, I guess. Im marrying the guy i could only dream about years ago. Elliot has his own life in Brighton, and I have mine here. Actually, he's coming to the wedding. We're great friends. I agree with him when he says we're better of friends than a couple" I explain. When I mentioned Jack, Abbie flinched. It may just be a hunch.

The time passes from evening to night as we watch a series of my favourite Disney movies. "Can we not watch anything good?" Maddie whines. Every other girls groans at her for making a noise. They're all Disney nerds like me, except Maddie, obviously. I smile at her. She offers to give me a back massage and I take it.

As the credits role on the screen, the clock chimes 11. "Spa time!" Abbie yells and starts to apply a face mask to me. The other girls chime in and start to give me a manicure and paint my nails. "Thank you all, I love you" I whisper. They scream with excitement. "What?" I say, opening my eyes. 

...

Joe was sat in front of my face. An inch away from my face. I could feel the heat of his breath on my cheek. The girls slowly started to back away, to the upstairs of my flat. Abbie was still peaking around the corner, knowing that something was going to go down. She wanted Jack and I to split up.