T W E N T Y T H R E E

5
"Paisley" he says, tapping me on the shoulder
4
I turn and look into his eyes, It was like looking out onto the ocean.
3
"I need to ask you something".
2
"Can't it wait?" I whisper
1

"Happy new year!"

They're fireworks explode as our lips meet.

-
That was over a week ago. Jack went to Dubai with some of his friends, which left Mikey and I alone at home for the week. Nothing much happened except we filmed a few videos. Then I thought I'd start promoting myself again, since I have had 3 months off.

-
I Sturr around 8, and as soon as I do, I remember Jack's coming back today. Shit. I wasn't ready for this.

I dress in some sweats and a tank top. I feel Shit aswell. The cold has come around, and I always catch it. I look at my calendar on the way out of the door. 3 week's till I'm going to Australia with Jack,Rosie,Abbie,Joe and Conor.

Bang,bang!

Someone's at the door. "Please don't be Jack" I whisper. I open the door merging ly, then seeing a happy face on the other side. "Rosie!". I bring her close and throw my arms around her neck. "Aw, Pais, I've missed you too" she says. "Anyway, I need to tell you something" she mumbles.

I pull away and stare into her eyes. "I cant come to Australia" she mummers. She turns around abruptly and closes the door behind her, locking it. I stand in confusion before unlocking the door hurriedly, trying to run after her. I run to the floors window, seeing her enter her car and drive away. Then my text alert goes off.

Conor'xo:
Hey, can't come to Aussie with you, explain later. Jumping on plane now.

I turn back to my apartment, grab a magazine and think about what I'm going to do. We've already booked everything. They can't bail now. All the fun we were going to have, and now it seems as we're going on a double date. Which it isn't supposed to be. It was supposed to be girls against guys, not with. Then I remember 2 people who were free and needed a holiday. Maddie and Rowland.

Paisy'xo:
Hey, want a free holiday to Australia with Jack,Joe, Abbie and I?

Maddieneedsabootleg:
OMG! Yesss babe! When do we leave?

Paisy'xo:
10 am Feb 11th. Any who, would you mind if Row came?

Maddieneedsabootleg:
Um. H-he left me. For Shanice.

Paisy'xo:
He never went out with Shanice 😂. If your saying that you saw him with her, they were shopping for wedding things. His dad and her mum got married a few months ago, actually the week after you guys broke up.

Maddieneedsabootleg:
It'd still be awkward. I've ignored every text he's sent me and when he waves at me in the street.

Paisy'xo:
Change that! You guys were cute together!

Maddieneedsabootleg:
If I see him, I will talk to him, okay?

-
I smile to myself. They were so cute together. And I miss hanging with Mowland.

PLAH:
Hey, so, would you like to come to Australia with the gang and me? All free for you (except your room service).

RowRow:
I would love too.

-
7th January, 14:54

I slide through my Snapchat stories. Then I came across Jack's, and see he's landed back in England. A popping sounds comes out of my phone.

 A popping sounds comes out of my phone

Holy. Shit.

I didn't think he would talk about it. After leaving me. I couldn't.  No. I turn my notifications off and stare at the wall. Jack's moving out of his flat next week. He wants to move in with me. I'm not ready for this.

-
I decide that Jack can wait, so I pick up my laptop. I search for rentable flats in London, near here. There was one on Brooks road  (BTW,  all the roads mentioned in this story are either made up or not in the right place☺) . Jack would love the view up there. I book to have a look at on the 12th.

-
19:22

Suddenly, the door hinged open. "Hello?" A whispy voice calls out. I peep from my bedroom door and see Jack. "Hey". He jumped and looked all around him to spot me. I giggle and step out into the hallway. 

"Look, Pais, im-" I interrupt him. "Jack, I love you. I don't want to lose you. But I have to say goodbye" I whisper into his ear.

"What? Why?". I push him towards the door. Before I could close the door, he put his arms across the frame. "Paisley?" I look up to see tears in his eyes and his face as red as a beetroot. I wipe the tear away from his eye and give him one final kiss.

"Goodbye Jack".

A/N
Here you are! Ik, ik very late, isn't it? Well, this chapter is going up tonight (now for you) so I can get a head start on the next chapter and it be up before February! On Friday the 27th there may be a rare Authors note, because my teacher died a year ago then. See you all soon x

Lx

Starting over | JackMaynardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara