C H A P T E R N I N E

I here the click of the door as I open it to my brand new flat. Conor pushes me in. I laugh and he winks at me. I walk into the lounge and find my friends from Nottingham (where I grew up) on the sofa. "Lillie,Maddie ,Misty,Angel!" I shout. "PAIS" they shout back. We do a group hug and they settle back down on the couch.

Im stood infront of them, when I notice something glistening in my room. I walk over to it. There he stood. Arms out for a hug. I ran to him. Hugged him. "Im sorry" I whisper.  "Sorry for what?" He whispers back. "I slapped you remember?" "Paisley, I put you in hospital. I made you faint. I made you have a panick attack. Im the one to say sorry, and I am".

I smile and he twirls me round. "And your surprise-" , "surprise?" "Yeh"Jack says. He pulls the blanket from the tall thing id hidden behind when Zoë was here. "Oh my..". It was a wall of my youtube achievements and photos on fairy lights. "My memories..". I hug Jack again and he winks at me.

"Paisley". "Yeh?"I say, "I love you, will you be my girlfriend?". I let go of him and turn around. I breath in and out. "Um, Jack. Id love too, but I cant, not just yet". I have tears in my eyes. So does he but there not visible.  He just walks past me, out of my flat and away down the hallway.

Conor walks in and gives me hug. Yesterday is happening all over again. "Conor. Help" I sob and slowly, I fall to the floor.

-
Im in bed when I wake up. I check my phone. Sunday 23rd October 2016. I have to post a video today. I smile and then frown again. I need to make breakfast for myself, and I need to make a thumbnail for the video.

I hear the door open and someone stomping in. They get out a pan, I guess because they're clattering everything about. I smell Bacon.  Mmmm.

I get up, quietly, as to not disturb them. I throw on a red t-shirt and some black joggers and Halloween socks.I give my hair a brush and put it in a top knot.

I go to my door way and stare into the kitchen. Blonde hair. Sweatpants.Jumper.

He continues cooking, not  noticing that I had noticed him, or thats what I think. He smiles, shakes his head and says "You're not very good-" "At running?" I jeer. He laughs again. "At sneeking up on people.  And at running". I laugh back at him. "You swine".
-
We eat are proper English breakfast.(A/N For y'all Americans its Tomatos {which personally i dont like} bacon,fried eggs,sausage,beans and fried bread/toast) together. We dont talk. After he's finished ,he stares at me eating.

After a while, our hands touch under the table. He grabs my hand. I look up at him and our eyes meet. My chair pulls out and I stand up. I head towards the kitchen with my plate and glass and put them in the sink. I grab my laptop of my bed and watch through the video to find a cute thumbnail. I hadnt got any.

I look at my phone. 5 unread messages. I take a quick look. 2 from Abbie ,1 from Joe and 2 from Maddie. I look at Joe's because we havent talked in a while

Joseph:
My sons been born 6lb 7oz. His name is Richard but Abbie wants to nickname him Dick

I text back congrats and open Abbies messages

Abbie:
Paisey, babies are so hard! Dick won't stop crying as soon as I put him down!

And do you need a thumbnail?

Paisley:
Yes I do and you were the one who wanted a child not me! See you later cos I need that thumbnail soon.

Jack wonders in while im flicking through messages. "You should speak more" he says. "You should learn that we can only be friends till otherwise". He just looks at me and then holds out his hand. I shake it and smile. He bends down for a hug and I hug him. "Friends then?" "Friends".

A/N

Hope you enjoy this update! Im back at school now so there might be a little less. Also Happy Halloween from Yesterday! And i am gonna write a chapter on halloween when I get there (i think).
Also...
THANK YOU FOR 70+ READS !!!
I lava you all so much

Lx

Starting over | JackMaynardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें