T W E N T Y N I N E

A/N This song is called Sing and it's amazing /// I wanna see how many of Ed's songs I can fit into this chapter :) If some sentences don't make sense (like shes in the class A team) it's me tryin to fix lyrics in and I don't want to change them. And the songs are all in bold writing /x
~^~
-Jack-
Paisley sat upright, and stared at me. "S-seriously?" She stammers. I smirk and nods at her. She burst into tears, happy ones, and covers her mouth with her hands. I look at the photo on my phone and say "We keep this love in a photograph"

-Paisley-
Oh my god. "It's not the classical one you hoped for, if that's what your thinking" he murmurs. I smile. I wanted my own special way of being proposed to. "I love non-classical things" I choke. He seems to be astonished. Then, he hops of the wall and gets on one knee "She's in the class A team, stuck in her daydream" he stammers. Then he asks the question again."It's just the start of everything if you want a new life in New York" he says."Jack-" I was interrupted as Joe shouts my name from a far distance. Jack straightens up and puts his arm around my waist. I search for Joe around the crowds of people.

"Joe?" I shout. Someone taps me on the back I turn around. I forgot Jack was behind and accidently whacked him on the face. I start to laugh uncontrollably. I feel the regret straight away as his grip tightens and he starts to tickle me. "No, I'm sorry" I squeal. He starts to laugh and let's go of me. "So, about the other thing" he starts. That's when I really do get someone tapping on my back.

"Paisley" Joe huffs at the side of me. Jack looks frustrated, but let's him talk. "I know what I said as wrong but I can't let you into something you'll regret". His words echo through my mind. "Im thinking out loud" Joe says, squeezing my hand. I smile back at him. Jack takes hold of my other hand and drags me over so we were in private. "No matter where I go I will come back to my english rose" he says. "Whatever Joe's on about, forget about it, I'm yours. We're not friends, nor have we ever been, Paisley. You're everything to me".

"I'd rather stay on the sofa with you then go anywhere" I say. He smiles at me. "So, yes, Jack, I will marry you". He picks me up and spins me. Then, he plonk his lips onto mine, while I'm still in mid-air.

-Joe-
I watch the scene unfold. The pleasure of the beach seemed not to notice the cruel romance happening right in front of it. "Make it rain down lord" I mutter. Paisley didn't deserve a Scumbag player like Jack. He moved on from one girl to another in 5 minutes. Abbie was just the same, but with guys. They were perfect for each other.

Jack gives me a menacing look as they head back over to me. Paisley has a beaming smile on her face. She's so happy that she comes up and hugs me. "I need to tell you something" she whispers. "Can it wait?" I ask. She nods and starts walking towards Jack's car. The moment of happiness faded as she walked away. Jack grabbed the front my shirt and lifted me off my feet. "Don't fuck with my love " He says vigorously. He threw me to the golden sandy floor, causing me to have a lot of pain.

~*~
Back at the house, I sit with Maddie and explain what happend. "There's a firefly loose tonight, and I'm not the one setting the love on fire".

A/N
Ty for 650+ reads!!! I love you all so much. I just realised what im doing for the final chapter and the bonus ones x

Goodbye x

Lx