C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

-2 weeks later-

I turn on my phone to see even more comments about Jack kissing me. I just shake my head. I grab what clothes were at the front of my wardrobe and put them on. I grab my shoes and put them on.

I havent seen Jack for 2 weeks. We've been our seperate ways. Or the fact ive ignored every text hes sent me. Abbie came over almost everyday. We filmed loads more videos, even some for her because shes started a channel! And Rosie came over once or twice, but the only thing she could talk about was Conor.

I open my front door and head towards my car. I need to get some food, my fridges empty. I hop into my Mini and start to reverse. But theres something behind my car. "Hello" they say. "Jack. Move or i'll run over you" I say. He smiles, winks at me and gets into my car. "I didnt say you could get in". "Well, I need to talk to Mrs Stubborn-Pants". I laugh at this remark and face towards him, but before he could talk, my phone started ringing. (Phone call// A-Ashley P-Paisley)

P: Hello?
A:Hey, its Ashley
P: Hey Ashley! What do you want?
A: I wanted to tell you that I know Conors moved on, so I have too.
P: who is it?
A: Mark Ferris.
P: OMG, like for reals?
A: Yes. I love him so much already and its only been a day
P: Wow. Right. Okay. I gotta go, see ya later
-
"Who was that?" Jack asks. "Ashley" I reply. "Is she okay? Conor feels really bad about her but he follows Rosie into the bedroom anyway" he rants. "Tmi,Jack, Tmi"I say,putting my hand infront of his face. He smirks.
-
Eventually, I start driving towards Asda and M&S. "Why are we going here?  I thought we going for a fun day out-" Jack says. "-IM going to the shop to get food for me to eat over the next week" I remark.

He comes inside with me anyway, and start picking up random things. "Do you want nuts? Or bananas?" He whispers. "Both those things are remarkable rude and no, I dont like nuts and I dont want any bananas" I snap back. He tries again when we get to the vegetable isle. "Want some spinach?" He asks. "Jack, im allegic to spinach" I point out, and I carry on walking.
-
I pay for the shopping and we head towards the car. I bought some Cheese and onion pringles and some Cadbury twirl nibles to have in the car, but Jack made me get loads of things so we could have a video session and hang out.
-
I place my things down on the table and turn around to see Jack stood right behind me, now staring into my face. I could feel his breath on my cheek ,and his nose was inches away from mine. I look up into his sparkling blue eyes and him down to my green eyes. He leans closer and so do I. Eventually, are lips meet...

A/N
Cliffhanger again! Here you are, bew chapter in two days. And, THANK YOU ALL FOR 100+ READS! I love you all so so so much!x Next chapter will be out sortly!

Lx