CHRISTMAS SPECIAL~22

I woke to Jack smiling at me. I was naked. He was also naked. Suddenly, my head starts to hurt. "Hangover?" Jack asks and I shake my head. "I don't get them. I've had it scientifically proven". Getting up, he grabs some joggers and puts them on. "Im gonna make some breakfast, and get my things while you get ready to go to Brighton-". I interrupt "Brighton? Aren't I going home this year?". Jack smiles. "We're going to see my mum for a couple of days, and then on the 22nd, you can go up to Nottingham".

-
21st December

"Aw, Paisley, you're so beautiful" Mrs.  Maynard says. I heard her mutter to Jack "She'll make cute grandkids for me and your father". I see him smile. "Thank you, Mrs. Maynard". "Oh, no honey, call me Helen". I smile. She's so nice.

-
We hung out there for a few hours, befor heading back to London. "Do you like them?" Jack asks, sitting next to me on the train. "They're lovely. Better than mine" I reply, smiling. I was just making it up. His parents were lovely, but you couldn't beat the Hargreeves family. We were all coming together. My sister bringing her kids, my twin brothers coming from Yorkshire, me coming up from London and We all have a big turkey dinner. The best day ever.

-
We get back to the apartment. Stood at the door, I turn to Jack. "Thanks for an amazing few days" I say, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you for coming with me" he replies. He hugs me and pushes me against the wall. "I win" he says, as if were in a child-friendly-wrestling game. "What's my prize?" Jack asks. "I think you've won it before" I say, before kissing him on the lips.

~
Nottingham hasn't changed in the 3 years I've missed. The old market square still looked the same, Debenhams still there. The only thing different was the Tram stop, but Mum told me they installed it last year. But I still love my home because it's different to all the other Cities. This one I love differently.

I arrive on Hamilton Drive. The road i grew up on. "Aw,  this is cute" Jack says, nudging me. He likes the look of the street I grew up on. He's so weird.

"Paisley?" A squeaky voice says behind me. I turn to a small adult stood behind me. She had sapphire blue eyes, with mousy brown hair, which was cut to her shoulders. "Harriet?". I smile. She runs up to me and I wrap my arms around her. We spin round. I hear a small gasp and pull her infront of my face. "You alright?" I ask and she nods. "I've missed you; Uni wasn't the same without your perky charms".

Jack looks at me. "Who? " he mouths.  "Harriet Johnson,my bestfriend since reception. Harriet, this is Jack. He's a really good friend of mine" I wink. Jack smirks and we carry on down the road to number 20. Mum flings open the door. I run and hug her. I breath in her smells. I've missed this. "How are you not tired?" She'll asks. "From what?". "Running up those stairs". She points to the steps leading up to our doorway. "Have you seen my instagram?" I reply. We laugh. Then, I see a boyish smile behind Mum. "I've missed you, rugrat" Josh says. Josh and Jack (THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE) are my twin older brothers. Josh is a fashion guru, and lives with his girlfriend, Ariana, in Yorkshire. Jack also lives in Yorkshire,  but in a flat, by himself. Jack has freckles printed all over his face, with blonde hair to match. Whereas Josh has dark curls and a sprinkle of freckles on his nose, spilling over on to his left cheek. Their eyes an Atlantic blue, like mine.

I give him a hug. "I've missed you to, SpillyMong". "Hey, behave yourselves. You both brought company, and we want to show ourselves to the best". That makes us shut up. I wonder if to the living room, and sitting on the sofa was Charlie with her 4 children. Amanda,Lewis ,Sebastian and Baby Lou. There are yells of "Auntie" and "Auntiabie". Auntiabie is what Seb and Lou call me, because they can't speak properly.

I sit next to Charlie and give her a smile. I look at Lou in her arms. Her little puffy cheeks had a sprinkle of red on them, giving then a festive glow. Meanwhile, Charlie was staring at my face. "What? Have I got something on my face?" I say, whipping out my phone to see. She turns red. "Oh, no. It's just.. I've missed you so much" She'll says. A tear strings from her eye, and fell onto her cheek. "I've missed you too, Prince Charles". She laughs as I bring into a hug. "Well, Mr. Parsley, will you fetch me a spot of tea?". We giggle like girls of 8.