Twenty fifth Night

Hello fans and readers. It's been a while and for that I apologize. so this story is almost finished, just a few chapters to go.

--------------------

Sara slunk up behind Yuki.

"Now now, when will Kaname come back for his precious bird?" she knocked Artemis onto the floor. God she was strong! Yuki could hear the different pulses flowing through Sara's veins. She wrapped a hand around Yuki's neck, the other covered her mouth. She fought back but that only dug Sara's fingernails into her skin.

"Tutut, I can't kill you yet, not till Kaname comes back... But then again maybe a little blood would hurry him up" She scratched her nails into Yuki's throat, the blood dripped down her neck but she didn't make a sound.

"So he abandoned you again, little bird? Maybe he really is bored of you" Sara taunted her, trying to invoke emotion. Yuki couldn't help but think of her words. Did Kaname no longer love her? No! Kaname loved her, they were to be married. Yet still anger boiled inside her.

Sara's grip tightened, causing Yuki to whimper in pain. She thrashed, trying to pry Sara off her.

"No stupid!" She pushed Yuki into the wall, causing it to crumble slightly. She could feel the blood trickle down her back.

"Please let me go" she pleaded.

"No!" Sara shoved her harshly onto the ground. "All you feel is sorry for yourself you stupid girl! You have him! So stop feeling bad for yourself!" she gripped Yuki's neck harder, fully prepared to rip it from her shoulders.

"Stop." Kaname sent a blast of energy which pushed Sara outside. The hunters ran after her.

He picked Yuki up, cradling her to his chest.

"I'm sorry Yuki" she opened her eyes.

"Kaname-sama?"

"It's ok now" he pulled her to her feet.

"Stay here Yuki" she looked around for a second. "You'll be safe"

"No! You're not fighting alone"

"I'm not"

"Let me fight... I have Artemis"

"No Yuki"

"I'm fighting!"

"You've been weakened"

"I'm fighting" she pulled Artemis off the ground and ran outside.

----------------------

Kaname wrapped his arms around his fiancée.

"Yuki, please go back inside"

"No... I'm strong too, I'm a pureblood the same as you"

"I just want to protect you"

"Ya, I know!" she tried to pull away but he held on tighter.

Sara neared, entering the clearing.

"So we have the prince and his puppet"

Yuki pulled away from Kaname.

"It's quite interesting actually..." Sara said, walking forward. "I had every one of the filthy beings that are purebloods, even you. But my plan worked didn't it? To hold you hostage for your blood, you of course know Kaname. Your blood cells regenerate themselves. That way I could take blood from a never ending source, but now... I've come for the kill." she sent one of her little puppets, which stood beside her at Aido. She lunged for his throat, only to be destroyed by Kaien Kurosu.

"I will protect you all, at any cost" he held out his katana defensively.

The battle raged on, at every moment there was a level D at each person's side. It was amazing how many Sara had made. Yuki continued ignoring Kaname, why couldn't he see? She was not as fragile as he thought.

Yuki felt bad for them. They had never done anything wrong except get taken by Sara. She had murdered them really, more than the hunters could. She had taken their lives, families, she'd forced them to be by her side. They were hypnotized by her presence, that of a pureblood. Yuki could feel the lives fleeting as she whipped Artemis through the air.