Seventh Night

Yuki woke to a burning smell. She hopped out of bed and ran down the stairs. She could hear arguing and witnessed a large puff of smoke erupting from the oven.

"Kaito! I told you they were done!" Yori looked up and saw Yuki.

"what's going on?"

"Well Kaito tried to make cookies but instead managed a stable fire" she saw Yuki's worried face. " It's fine now" she reassured her. Yuki nodded walking up to Kaito.

"Is he okay?' she asked quietly. He looked up.

"Much better" she still looked sad. " He'll keep fighting and you know it" He smiled though he could see guilt in her eyes.

"It's not your fault" she smiled but didn't look convinced.

"I-I can't see him can I?" her voice was hopeful.

"I'm afraid that he's still unstable and in your current condition-

"What do you mean by that?!" she glared

"Please just be happy here for a little while longer" that brought back memories- No! No thinking about him it was mean to Zero... Her thoughts lingered for a moment.

-----------------------------

"How dare you Takuma?!" Sara glared fiercely. "How dare you defy me again?!"

"I will not go against my best friends wishes." Ichijo stood proud.

"Then I have no use of you" she hit him across the head, then put his mind to sleep.

-------------------------

*i meant to say this earlier but I do not disregard abuse. Its totally not cool and I do not think its something to take lightly. So ya thats it.