Third Night

Cold air swept through the pitch darkness, setting a continuous chill on his skin. All he could think of was her, her kind and caring eyes that held such innocence. Her beautiful smile and long silky hair. He missed her so much, god he couldnt describe it. He was nothing without her. He couldn't remember how he had gotten there he just wished to see her again.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yuki stood up slowly, and pulled on a black dress with a turtle neck. No need for the scarf. Her neck ached but at least the bruises were gone. Trudging down the stairs she opened the kitchen cupboards. Examining them closely, she realized they were completely out of well, anything. Her stomach growled for the first time in months. Well, shopping was needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Zero got home only silence faced him. Yuki must have been in the bedroom. That was good, he didnt think he could face her after that. Seeing her assure him she was fine only tore at his heart more. She really was too good for him, even as a pureblood vampire.So as if to try to make up for things Zero started fixing stuff. Their fridge was broken, not that they used it anymore. He had ruined her life really, she should have a happy simple life. Not one where she suffered.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaien needed to do something. Yuki was still being cold to him, hardly speaking to him at all. She should have moved on since that incident years ago but he knew it still plagued her mind. She had been so angry at him for not letting her go after Kaname-kun. No there was only one thing to do. He would find the Kuran prince.

-------------------------------------------

*I know it isn't great but I tried*