Ninth Night

Takuma gasped.

"Kaname..." He whispered. "It's you, I know it!" he smiled to himself then frowned. "Why are you here?" he asked.

"Ka-na-me?" well it was better then nothing. "was that who I was?" he asked mostly himself.

"I believe so" Takuma was puzzled, he wasn't acting like Kaname but... The Yuki thing, that's what made him certain. "I don't know where Yuki is... I've been away for a while too." he could almost feel Kaname's disappointment.

Then Kaname asked out of the blue.

"Did i know you?"

"I was your best friend..."

"Who was I?"

-----------------------------------

Sara was actually glad to be rid of Ichijo. He had been a fun toy but he had begun to bore her. He didn't even like shopping with her. Well that's what she would do, shopping. She called for her driver grabbed her fur coat and stepped out the door.

--------------------------

Kaien was utterly confused. None of the Kuran Prince's actions. Why did he bother killing those purebloods if he was just going to disappear anyways. Why did he kill Aido-dono?

He decided to go to Shirabuki mansion. If Kaname was going to attack Sara he would go there next. Also he was very suspicious of Sara. She seemed to be hiding something too. He would figure out what it was and maybe even find something on Kaname.