Eighth Night

Ichijo shivered, it was freezing. He couldn't see anything but darkness it seemed to stretch on forever. At first he didn't hear anything but realized there was a sound; breathing.

-----------------

Yuki and Yori walked into the store. A sea of white wedding attire surrounded them. They looked through the store trying dress after dress when they found it. The perfect dress.

The dress itself was cream colored silk that wrapped elegantly around itself giving the impression that it was blowing in the wind. It had two thick straps with gold beads and a matching belt. It suited Yori perfectly. The wedding planning helped Yuki forget about Zero but today it brought back memories.

Yuki's dress was pure white. It was simple yet very elegant, strapless with almost no design on the front. From the back there were flowing black vines that moved up and wrapped around her waist like a belt.

She couldn't stop smiling the thought, the moment was perfect. He was perfect. Zero had a white suit with a black tie. They were the perfect match. Even their rings were a pair. Pure sterling silver with again, vines entertwining around a star.

------------------------------

" Hi... Um I'm Takuma... Takuma Ichijo" the other voice startled him yet... It seemed so familiar. He couldn't speak back. What could he say? He felt like he knew him. He had to ask.

"Do you know her? Do you know Yuki?"