Fourteenth Night

Yuki flopped down on to her bed exhausted. The police had freaked out, making sure she was ok. It took forever for her to get out of there. They had to check her over and check out the guys too. She had to make up a story of course and she had to wipe the memories of her attackers. But finally she was home. She closed her eyes for a second when the phone rang.

---------

Yori rang the doorbell and Yuki opened the door.

"I'm sorry, I know it's late but..." she was terrified

"Don't worry, it's not that late for me" Oh ya, sometimes Yori forgot about the vampire thing.

"Come on in" she beckoned to her friend, happy to help. They sat down in the living room.

"What if he doesn't like me anymore?" Yori asked " what if the wedding goes wrong and he doesn't want to be with me, I mean what does he see in me I'm just a boring normal human. I bet there's some super hunter chick who likes him, like why me?" she shook her head. "what if he gets killed while hunting? I couldn't live with that. I just love him so much" her eyes filled with tears.

"Oh Yori..." this was not so much Yori's concerned quiet self. It was good that she let it out.

"You are amazing and you two are perfect together don't worry"

The two girls just talked for hours until they could hardly stay awake. Yori silently smiled to herself, she was so lucky. Kaito was handsome, kind, the perfect gentleman.

"I guess Sayori Takamiya works" she whispered to herself.

----------

Oh I'm sorry I just realized that if you haven't read vampire Knight this might be confusing just because all the characters are called by first and last name.

Yuki Kiryu/ Kuran/ Kurosu: Zero's last name is Kiryu so it became hers. Kuran is her family name and Kurosu is her adopted family name.

Zero Kiryu

Ichiru Kiryu: Zero's awesome twin who got Zero to devour him

Kaito Takamiya

Sayori Wakaba/ Takamiya

Kaien Kurosu

Sara Shirabuki

Takuma Ichijo

Kaname/? Kuran/?: Kaname is not actually Yuki's brother. He is in fact her ancestor who got revived and was raised like her brother. The two were planning to get married when he mysteriously disappeared. His original name is unknown since he himself has forgotten it.

Please tell me if I've forgotten someone

I'm also sorry there's not much night class. I plan on writing some one shots about them.