Twenty second Night

"Yuki..." Yuki stood up and walked to the door despite her current "condition". She pushed the door open and was immediately wrapped in a hug.

"My Yuki!" the headmaster squealed. He ignored the fact that she was covered in flour and didn't let her go.

"Headma- I mean father!" she awkwardly pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" she tried to brush herself off.

"I brought you something, and someone." Kaname stepped into view.

Yuki's eyes widened and she blushed profusely.

"K-Kaname!" she looked at her clothes. "ah... I-I tried to cook rice... And then... Well the flour.. And the bags..." her explanation didn't really make sense so she just glued a goofy grin onto her face. Kaname ran up to her and hugged her. The flour covered his black coat but he obviously didn't mind.

"Yuki..." it was weird, Kaname wasn't the one who showed such spontaneous, clumsy emotion. It was usually Zero...

"Um Kaname..." she didn't let go. An awkward silence clouded the air.

"KAIEN!" the headmaster yelled. The two looked at him confused. "I felt left out" he pouted. "Well here Yuki." he handed her a package. "i have to go now... So ciao!" he waved as he ran out down the driveway.

Yuki set down the package and led Kaname in, never leaving his arms. The two brought their lips together, sharing their first kiss in years. Crossing the line of friendship.

"I love you Yuki... Aishiteru" he whispered against her neck.

---------------------------

Sara clutched her neck. Her throat burned, it was on fire. It had only been two days since she'd ran out of Kaname's blood. . She clawed at her throat desperately, trying to rid herself of the pain. She needed his blood. Her body needed his blood. Her plan didn't need more planning right? She just needed his blood. She fell to her knees, a ringing in her ears.

"Blood" his voice was in her ear. "You need it to survive" he was right. Her body, it was dependent. How come his little puppet got his blood? His little doll of porcelain. Sara would have to smash her to be able to devour Kaname. Just like she had Ouri-sama. She gritted her teeth and her fangs cut into her lip. Soon her mouth was a bloody mess.

"Soon Kaname... I'm coming for you"

-------------

So I tried to make the romantic part it cute and lovely which is why I didn't put the blood drinking. As for the last part, I didn't want to put it there as it kinda ruined the mood but oh well at least it made the chapter longer