Fifth Night

Yuki's eyes snapped open as she quickly sat up. Yori loomed over her, eyes full of concern. The neckline on Yuki's dress had fallen lower and Yori could see marks.

"Um Kaito, we're going to the bathroom to freshen up" he seemed to understand. Making sure the bathroom was empty Yori pulled Yuki in. She unzipped the turtleneck of Yuki's dress observing.

"Did he do this to you?" Yori asked softly.

"W-what?" Yuki pretended not to know what her friend was talking about.

"Zero, did he do this?!" she said, forcefully this time.

"Yes" her response was barely audible. She looked so sad.

"Then why don't you leave him?" she asked quietly so as not to upset her.

"I-I can't, I love him"

"But Yuki-

" I can't leave him Yori, he'll get killed!" she was forceful, she wouldn't be able to live knowing that she could help him. It was the brutal reality of it. Yuki would have to suffer for Zero to survive.

-----------------------------------------------

Yuki walked up her porch, grabbing the door knob cautiously. Opening the door she observed the room. It looked completely in array. Like someone had ripped it to shreds. She stepped over the mangled furniture and into the living room. Suddenly, Zero slunk up beside her grabbing her forcefully.

-------------------------------------------------

"Kaito... I think we should check on her. I know it's only been an hour but..." Yori's face showed concern as she bit her lip. The two got in their car and drove up to Yuki and Zero's house