Bonus Chapter

Inspired by NatalieKate20033

A deed for a deed. You vote and read my new book as a kind gesture for me adding a bonus chapter. :P

···

After 1 Year

Daria's POV

It was lunch time, and as usual Hayes was late. Then again when he would come back, I would snort at him angrily and then he would Apologize and we would end up having sex.

We already got an apartment, for us alone, so that should cover it. After, we were married, he offered me for honeymoon but I honestly wanted to spend time with him without having to worry about the cost, or the weird people, and dressing up fancy.

So instead I asked for an apartment were we could lay in bed all day together.

I sighed as I poured the soup in two bowls placing them on the table along with the main recipie, hearing the door click open, it was my cue that Grey was home.

I smirked wickedly and tiptoed quickly behind the cupboard so that I wasn't in view for him.

"Dee! It's smells nice, princess!" I heard his faint voice from the bedroom. He's probably changing.

I'll tell you nice. Am sick of him being late. I would have to wait for him, and I hate it.

"Dee?"

He was now in the kitchen, and I sucked in a breath, a smirkish grin plastered on my lips.

I saw a cup of wine beside me and reached for it. Peeking to see his back turned to me, tasting the soup.

I tiptoed behind him quietly, and poured the wine on his head. He dropped the spoon in surprise but did not turn around.

I burst out laughing and instantly ran from the kitchen, to hide for the Sake of my life.

I hid behind the bedroom door, that was connected to the terrace that is connected to the kitchen. So I can run if he came from my side.

There was silence. No footsteps. No talking. Nothing.

Hmm, that's kinda weird-

I squealed in surprise as I felt fingers wrap around my hips pulling me to a chest.

"Gotcha." He whispered devilishly.

I squirmed in his arms, laughing at his wet shirt.

He span me around so my chest was pressed against his. I sucked in a breath when I saw his wet drool worthy hair. His shirt clutched to his muscled chest.

"You've been a bad wife, princess."

I snickered hiding my face in his chest. I sucked in the scent of his usual cologne that never failed to intoxicate me.

"You've been bad too, you're always late."

With His thumb he lifted my chin so I was locking eyes with him, that once were void and cold but now were warm and longing.

"Guess we're bad together, huh?" He said, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Guess so. But! Am still mad at you. In fact there is a secret I wanted to tell you but I changed my mind." I began glaring at him.

"I like secrets. Was I going to be mad?"

"On the contrary." I mumbled staring at my nails dramatically with a heavy sigh.

Suddenly I was yanked up on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and thrown on the couch.

He got on top of me, pinning my hands above my head with a taunting sinful smirk.