Chapter 20 : I Loved Him

Listen to Black Beatles, Confessions by Alex Aiono.

Daria's POV

I sat nervously in the hospital as I waited. Please don't let him die. Not after all we went through. Not after I got him back. But as I waited a person crossed my mind and my fists clenched and I slowly got up angrily the gang looked at me curiously.

"I'll be right back, Drew." I said with a cracky voice. He nodded hesitantly.

I walked outside an  grabbed my phone as I texted the person after all that mess.

*Meet me in front of Poll's shop. Right now.*

I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. Since am calm means am extremely angry.

I heard his voice and all I wanted to do is punch him.

"Dee, God I was so worried about y-" I cut Artemis off punching him square in the jaw.

He looked at me surprised but I only grabbed him by the collar and kneed him in his crotch as he groaned.

"Get up, I'll make you regret the day you decided to love me." I told him as grabbed him by his hair and threw him in the alley so no one watches.

"Daria calm the fuck down."

Okay, he's dead. I punched him twice and hit his head in the wall.

"You are seriously telling me to calm down? You have been texting me like some maniac and playing your stupid games that got my best friend killed and then you hurt layla then you shot the only person I was ever in love with right in front of me. Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

I said and kicked him in his stomach. I could see the blood dripping from his mouth as told me to stop.

"I will not let you ruin my life, do you hear me?" I said taking out a pocket knife. He backed into the wall and held a hand telling me to stop.

"Stop, Daria. I don't want to use my gun on you."

I looked at him pathetically and laughed bitterly.

I aimed my knife at him and threw it as it stabbed him on his shoulder.

"Know better than to mess with me next time Artemis. Because you won't leave alive." I said lowly and left enjoying the sound of his screams of pain.

I walked in the hospital but froze when I saw the doctor leave and saw Drew for the first time burst into tears as the boys had watery eyes.

Without going there I knew he was gone. I shook my head and ran home tears burning my eyes.

I can't believe Hayes is dead.

                                               ***

Drew's POV

It's been two weeks from the funeral. No one has seen Daria since she said she leaving for Canada. Everyone was very different. The gang and I barely meet up. Everyone kind of just took his own way.

I know if Hayes is dead I should take his place but am not ready yet. Plus, I need to talk to Daria. She just left the hospital when she found out he was gone. I did had that she stayed in her room crying and breaking stuff. But why would she leave for Canada.

I sat in the airplane and sighed. I mean I know she maybe would like to leave this country because it reminded her of him or that sort of stuff but she didn't even get to attend his funeral as she was in a hurry to leave for Canada.

I only saw her once and her face was very pale she even had stained tears dry on her cheeks. Her hair was messy and she looked like shit.

I remember what I told her.

Flashback

She was leaving for Canada at that time and I just happened to knock on the door. She seemed surprised to see me but I ignored it.

"How can you not attend his funeral." I growled at her. I didn't mean to hurt her but I was mad.

She looked away and she shook her head.

"I need to leave-e." She said in a cracky voice from crying. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Leave?! How can you just leave?!"

"I can. Now move please."

"Did you even care about him?!" I yelled after her and she paused. She turned around glaring as she threw her suitcase on the ground and walked towards me. She slapped me hard across my face that until now I remember the pain.

"How dare you? I am the one that cared. I actually didn't just care. I loved him and made him love me. So shut the fuck up and leave me be." That was the last thing she said and I didn't see her since then.

End of flashback

I closed my eyes hoping that I got soon to Canada. I really need to tell her about her friends.

____

Hey loves!

I know this is a short chapter but I knew how much you were excited for me to update so here you go. The next chapter will be the end.

I hope you liked it please vote and comment.

Love ya