New Book!!

Hi loves, this note is about my new book (not a sequel).

The description, title, and few chapters are ready. I've been working on it since last week.

It's called " Rude Boy" and am sure it might even be better than these books. Since I've learned other stuff. And I am taking it slower with this one. I finished four chapters. Almost.

I will probably publish the first one today. But just to say I will publish one chapter each week. Even though they're finished I will take it slowly to be able to finish other chapters.

So please read it! Am sure you will love it more than this one! And am not moving the events fast and it has many other stuff than swearing and that shit. For example a lesson after something said and maybe a bit of humor. And the idea of the romance is lovely. It's referred mostly to a reality. That's why it teaches the readers a lesson. Especially for our new generation.

And it's not cliché at all. It's not even in high school. Much deeper and more mature. And by mature I don't mean sex. I mean the idea of the romance and events. It's very interesting and thoughtful. Well, in my opinion.

So, again, please read it and comment and vote as soon as I update. Which is probably now. It might be a bit confusing at first but you'll catch on.

And just a small note : it's not so sappy and cheesy, it is deep but in a more beautiful way. It has a mystery thing and I don't think any author wrote the main idea about the bad boy thing.

When you read the description you will know what I mean.