Chapter 2 : Comebacks

Listen to Kiss me by Ed Sheeran.

Daria's POV

I got dressed after taking a shower and put my hair in curls. (Outfit on the side)
The girls were already gone and I was just done after applying my makeup.

I grabbed my leather black bag and headed to my first class.

On my way in the halls I heard people whispering about some new students. I got curious and stopped to listen. I got out my phone so people wouldn't know. Hehe.

"The guy with grey eyes is the hottest!!"

"Ikr! What was his name?"

"I guess it was something with Grey in the end..oh I remembered..Hayes Grey-"

SAY WHAT?!

My eyes widened and I stormed out.
Why is he HERE?!

Why is he even in New York!!?

Wait.. drew mentioned something about business... please don't tell me gang stuff..aghh

I walked into my class just as the bell rang.

"Okay people we have new students here so why don't you meet Hayes Grey, Austin Brown, and Drew Pattinson.." the teacher spoke as they walked in.

Don't look at him..don't think about his lips or body or him or him or him...I hate my brain.

Am gonna explode if I don't look.
Okay that's it am looking!!

I looked at him and he was already staring at me with his steel grey eyes. His expression was serious and cold sowing no sign of any emotion.

Ha!! I looked!!
In your face brain!!!

"Ms. Davis. Why don't come over here and test the IQ of our new students. Since you seem very concentrated on the situation."

If they have any IQ at all.

Wait...

"What?"

"You heard me. Now come."

I rolled my eyes at her demanding tone and walked over to the front.

"How am I exactly going to test their IQ?" I said confused.

"Ask them questions. They dont have to be from your daily studies."

Everyone seemed interested in what I was gonna ask so I took a deep breath and started.

"Okay. Do you think it's good harming people to get what you want?" I asked Hayes with narrowed eyes.

"Depends."

"On?"

"I don't like sharing what's mine."

"And how's that have to do with anything?"

"If I harm them for what I want then it must be worth it." He said and shrugged.

"Is money worth it?" I said while glaring.

The students 'woohed' and said like 'burn' and stuff.

He gave me a warning glare and that's when I turned to Austin who was smirking.
Haven't changed I see.

"What do you think, Austin." I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I think your question is bullshit."

Now they were telling me the 'burn' BS.
My jaw dropped and I directly thought of a comeback.

"Bullshit is your middle name, Brown. So shut your trap."